European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"I put shatter up my shitter" - your WORST drug mistake

Ismene2

Bluelighter
What's the worst mistake you've ever made with drugs? That time you "eyeballed" fentanyl and went down like a sack of shit twitching like that cop on youtube? The time you were playing Charlie Big Potatoes in front of the girlfriend and ended up shitting the bed waken?

Do tell.

Good title. I don't make drug mistakes, but you can't always rely on what a powder is can you?

Thinking it was methylone (it should have just been methylone) I stuck 250mg up my arse (gf did too) only to have the darkest hour of my life (gf too) because it turned out to be a mix of methylone and ketamine. And you should NEVER stick ketamine up your arse. I found out why the hard way. Saved by mephedrone by the way. Brilliant drug.

Also a mate bought 'cocaine' in a pub in Brixton. I could even fucking see it was obviously a crushed up pill of some sort, it wasn't even fully crushed properly. Turned out to be physeptone. Not enough there to cause fatality, or even any effect, but it was the worst sting (for about an hour) of anything I've ever stuck up my nose.

Best mate (I wasn't there) weighed out MXE, but he's shit at maths, and he thought 50mg was the same as 0.5 on his scale. Him and a mate, massive disaster, deep head fuck for hours and smashed furniture etc.

was searching the carpet for meth one night, thought I found a shard, put it on foil, applied heat and it exploded rather violently in my face (no injuries, just startled)

turns out what I had attempted to smoke was actually silver fulminate

not sure if they have these over the pond, but this is what I tried to smoke thinking it was meth:

13290-snaps.jpg

We've all been there - thank god my speed/meth days are long dead and buried. Good riddance. Getting into that fucking garbage was the worst mistake of my life.
yeah, pretty dark days

the madness of carpet surfing for drugs, knowing you already checked 2 days ago and you probably won't find anything, down on your knees at 4am, thinking about how fucked up doing that is but still doing it...

dark shit man...

Snorted plaster thinking it was speed after searching everywhere for the bit I'd "stashed"
Eating too much edible at a festival and whiteying
Got tripping with random people and got jumped then had to try and get home
Took too many pills because I had 5 on me and the police busted the rave and were searching loads of people I panicked like an idiot and swallowed them all and it was far too much lol
Gave away loads of great CDs and other stuff I loved to people when eccied
When I used to take mephedrone I had a bad habit of being too honest
The worst serious drug mistake though was not getting my pills tested and ending up in hospital or sharing a spoon one time (thankfully I didn't catch anything) or snorting too much suboxone and felt sick

Last edited:
Smoking 0.5 grams of ''rock speed' out of a lightglobe on LSD - out of curiosity as to how bent meth + lsd actually was ( i knew you shouldnt mix the 2).. I went to ''Loop-ville'' for quite a while. Dont recommend that one lol
yeah, made that mistake once

nearly called the police on myself

spent several hours coddling myself in bed, extreme heart rate, blood pressure and paranoia

not fun

mixed up the cocaine and 2cB bag. ended up IVing 80-90mg of 2CB. was being "Sneaky" so just went near seizure catatonic in the bathroom. came to from the wild complete ego shattering insanity that was happening to my sweet GF putting cool towels on my forehead and playing chopin on youtube. fuuuuuucked up.

mixed up the cocaine and 2cB bag. ended up IVing 80-90mg of 2CB. was being "Sneaky" so just went near seizure catatonic in the bathroom. came to from the wild complete ego shattering insanity that was happening to my sweet GF putting cool towels on my forehead and playing chopin on youtube. fuuuuuucked up.
fuck.

i too have fucked up dosing 2cdb but not iv thank fuck.

apart from that my drug career is blemish free

My worst mistake with drugs was thinking it was a good idea to eat 2oz of powdered nutmeg.

The most horrendous 48hrs of my life...
Fuck man you're damned fortunate not to suffer recurrent hallucinations or psychosis.

PS I've never felt inclined to try nutmeg, nor datura for that matter. These are classed as 'deliriants' and that word already sounds like nothing pleasurable can come of it.

But yeah worst mistake -? Trying meth when I know I react so badly to stimulants that even more than one cup of coffee will make me feel jittery, anxious and slightly ill. Result was I went into a psychotic episode where I was convinced overheard snatches of a totally innocent conversation between flatmates amounted to a plot to imminently murder me. I ran straight out of the shower into the steet banging on random doors screaming in terror for someone to save my life. Thankfully one kind elderly gentlemen wrapped me in something and took me up to the local hospital where they sedated me till the effects wore off.

.. Oh and the time I tried to replicate smack with codeine and alcohol both in far too high amounts. Also not good I nearly put myself Inadvertently to sleep.

One time I IVed too much mxe and went into a hole but I was also ambulatory.

Im told by my straight edge housemates at the time i started screaming that I was God and crying and laughing and smashing up the house.

I came to in the living room with everyone looking at me terrified. I asked them what was wrong and they explained what I did.

I blamed it on ambien but I was kicked out of the house and couldn't live there anymore.

It was kind of worth it though because it was one of the most intense and amazing mxe highs I've had. I really did beleieve I was God and that I was going to save humanity and make everyone transcend to heaven or some shit.