• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

[I promise I am NOT trying to be rude] Any fat meth/crack addicts here? How?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
We know that that all stimulants significantly suppress your appetite (while also increasing your metabolism and activity levels) with "extreme weight loss" being listed as an official side effect of meth use.
Personally, I have never been addicted to cocaine, crack or meth, having used coke/crack occasionally and meth only twice, but I did use amphetamine sulphate constantly for 2-3 months several times and always ended up going from like 120lb to like 95lb in that time without meaning to.

I've met the occasional fat person addicted to these but it's really rare.

I've seen overweight and even obese crack or meth addicts (like heavy use every day addicts) on Intervention.

I am NOT trying to judge or shame anybody or anything like that whatsoever...I'm just genuinely curious to hear how that happens?

Ahem…. This recons me back to “ clean and sober “ with Michael Keaton …..
Yes absolutely there can and are over weight crack and meth users. I use crack so I will explain from there
Crack use is very compulsive. After you’ve used long enough to be a seasoned user you will start to notice compulsive behavior pop up especially with anything that releases dopamine like food for instance. Coupled with intermittent fasting for periods you don’t eat because you’re on crack cocaine and your body attempting to store every calor y you do eat when you do. Eventually with age this will slow your metabolism down. Boom now you’re coming down the road like a double wide surprise. Yes it happens. Compulsive habits are a bit of a bitch.

Unless you're taking very large amounts every day, amphetamine and methamphetamine lose their appetite suppressant effects quite quickly after everyday dosing.

At one time I was prescribed as much as 30 mg of Adderall three times a day plus 50 mg of Vyvanse and I ate regularly.

Appetite suppressant fades after time. I've experienced hunger right after using. Also, the irregular eating plays a part. I was smaller when I ate regular meals. Another factor is your overall health. I experience a lot of water retaining due to heart issues.

When i had just gotten out of the psych ward and was a fat fuck coke did not help me loose weight at all. I injedt it though which only lasts a few minutes

Joey Diaz is a famous example..his was mostly cocaine but he used the rock a few times when he couldn't find the powder also meth a few times. He did since the 80s at least and until 2005 or so I think.

Thanks for all the replies, everyone!

I guess I'm in the minority as with (heavy, all day every day use) amphetamine sulphate, even after several months it never lost it's appetite-suppressant effect.