• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I prefer edibkes

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Long lasting tripper high went twelve hours without a joint j was smoking a Henry a day then my guy got busted so luckily my friend did a bunch of cannabis oil gets me high as fuck and sleep for ages in big doses a few drops give me energy and chill me out. Jus had six drops also sublingual thc is great but it doesn't last long or convert into hydroxy thc I yh ught the coco pops cereal monkey was coming out the box

After about fifteen drops I was tripping out as I smoked a joint whilst on it so got the instant effecrs. I'd say edibles see elike cannabis extended release and the smoking or sublingual is in nstant

I agree, edibles are much more psychedelic and I also prefer edibles to smoking/vaping.

Inhaling cannabis just doesn’t do it for me anymore - it’s too short, so there are too many ups and downs with all those redoses.

literally just had a home made chocolate edible with I'd estimate 25mg thc content. made with awesome quality hashish too, can't beat it :)

I also prefer it. I love how I can sometimes feel it 10-12 hours later, and the warm buzz that it provides the body, and "psychedelic trip" like effects (it is psychedelic). Getting the dose right is sometimes of some issue, and depending on your digestion, or what you ate, that might also add to some difficulty and knowing when and how much to dose.

One con is the wait-time, which can be anywhere from 1-3, or more hours. Sometimes we just want to get high, now. We might have to sleep in an hour.

I like smoking a little on top of it, but if I smoke as I'm coming up or too close before, I don't get as high on the oral dose. And if I have been eating weed, if I switch to only smoked the next day, I don't get near as high.

One con is the wait-time, which can be anywhere from 1-3, or more hours. Sometimes we just want to get high, now. We might have to sleep in an hour.

See if you get hold of water soluble THC drops. 20 minutes on an empty stomach and from 20-40 minutes if food in stomach.

Tom