L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I only want her

Kyl

Bluelighter
So there's this girl. I am a 19 year old Male. Me and her have had multiple nights together however she has a girlfriend that she has had for 4 years. Yes a girlfriend.
Here's how I know she likes me. She has told me this multiple times. One time in particular me and my friends went to spend the day with her and me and her hit it off great. After we all left she hit me up on phone and told me to come back to her place just me and her. So of course I jumped on the oppurtunity. We layed together on the couch touching each other and just enjoying each others company and she looks up at me and just says "I like you.. But" I reply but what? And she says "idk" to which I say well I like you too and that was that. We spent the night together that night and she was single at this time as she doesn't fool around with anyone when she's with her girlfriend.

She gets these spurts where she doesn't want to be with her girlfriend and we'll usually spend time together when this happens. But she always goes back after each night we spend together and it really ****s me up. So I get over it only for it to always repeat itself.

So what I actually want and what my problem is, I only want her as a girlfriend. I'll spend nights with other girls but in the morning she's the only girl I'll want to see in my bed. There's just something about her that makes every part of me feel so special. She makes me feel alive and I love it. She's like cocaine to me. And I can't get over it as it's been 3 years we've been on&off. Yeah I feel less pain now because of time but I always think of her. I tried texting her couple weeks back with a simple "hey whats up?" But no reply then two days after that she invited my buddy and I over through my buddies phone she won't text me personally though? ****ing weird but she said we could come over until her gf gets home.

Anyway she doesn't reply, she's in a relationship but she said she'll never stop liking me so wtf is going on in her head.

Any advice? Yeah I probably should just move on and get over this but as I keep saying she's the only one I want to wake up to.

I think that you have two choices.

1. Be straightforward with her. Ask her who she wants to be with; you or her girlfriend. Make her give you a straight answer.
2. Break it off and move on. She's being really unfair to you and to her girlfriend. She's probably too immature to know what she wants so she's leading you on until she figures it out. And she likely won't do that anytime soon. You've given her three years to decide, and you've probably missed plenty of opportunities to be with better girls since you met her.

I think that you have two choices.

1. Be straightforward with her. Ask her who she wants to be with; you or her girlfriend. Make her give you a straight answer.
2. Break it off and move on. She's being really unfair to you and to her girlfriend. She's probably too immature to know what she wants so she's leading you on until she figures it out. And she likely won't do that anytime soon. You've given her three years to decide, and you've probably missed plenty of opportunities to be with better girls since you met her.
I mean I would go with option one but she already currently with her girlfriend. Which sucks cause I just want to be with her :(
I'll probably just go with option two. Her and her girlfriend always break up all the time so I may have chance later but in the mean time might as well look for other options.

I would say gauge your self worth. Do you really feel comfortable being jerked around by someone who doesn't have your best interest at heart? Two mindsets to choose between right now either see it as a low simmer seduction or cut off all future prospects. Meaning that even if she did throw herself at you it's already dead and gone. Each has it's pro's and con's so no right or wrong answer really. Either way you're only 19 and I don't believe many people find the one at such an early age.

Option 3, have a poly relationship with her. In other words, she has a girlfriend and a boyfriend without the sneaking around. But at a young age and not having any upfront structure of poly, I doubt that can happen.

Let her know how you feel... but again, at 19 - there are other women to date and form relationships with - not just fuck'em like your other post. :)

Option 3, have a poly relationship with her. In other words, she has a girlfriend and a boyfriend without the sneaking around. But at a young age and not having any upfront structure of poly, I doubt that can happen.

Let her know how you feel... but again, at 19 - there are other women to date and form relationships with - not just fuck'em like your other post. :)
Lol you made my night I'd be down with poly but highly doubt it's plausible. Letting her know I feel is definitely scary business though. I just might one day.

shes taking the piss

if she wanted you in a relationship she would already be with you.

toxic behaviour in a cycle of being used...