• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I only enjoy weed with other drugs?

legaluser

Bluelighter
I only like weed with other drugs now?

I dont like to smoke weed alone.

I esp love weed with benzos but I dont like it alone anymore idk whats wrong with me, I barely smoke weed anymore lol, actually havent smoked weed in about 6 months.

Either you're a smoker or you ain't. Weed is a heavy drug to the intolerant.

Maybe you're experiencing anxiety from it and thus you prefer it with a benzo?

I mostly enjoy weed with alcohol now that I no longer have a tolerance because it often makes me anxious and/or negative.

I used to love it by itself but I also feel it is just better in combination with alcohol for me now though it's been a years since I've smoked.

Ya, I've seen this somewhere on BL but I agree with it. Basically that weed is more enjoyable when one has built up some tolerance to it. Not an everyday stoner one, but an every weekend stoner one. :) The former uses up so much material while the latter builds up a decent enough tolerance to enjoy it.

I can empathize with those who don't really smoke cannabis and avoid it; when I quit for a while and then started smoking again, it got super heavy and knocked me the f out from just a couple of rips. It's actually not enjoyable like that unless you're trying to get some sleep. But knocking out in the middle of a party? Lame, which happened to me before. =T

Btw, weed combos are always nice. For most who smoke weed by itself, they can't help but smoke while on something too. Because why not?

Is it good weed you were smoking? I too like to mix it with something else if it's weak, but if you have quality trees then you're good to go. Never tried weed + benzos but weed+beer and weed+oxy are great combos

I mostly enjoy weed with alcohol now that I no longer have a tolerance because it often makes me anxious and/or negative.

I used to love it by itself but I also feel it is just better in combination with alcohol for me now though it's been a years since I've smoked.
I don't know about you, but I think weed makes alcohol taste better. Cheers :)

You just got use to mixing drugs when you toke thus it seems boring n dull without other drugs now. I was the same way. I use to smoke weed n weed only for years till i started taking hydrocodone then weed started seeming bland n boring i cldnt even get that high unless i popped a hydro or two while smoking. Rid urself of all other drugs then and take a break from smoking the magic will return.

I agree OP...weed by itself is ok...prefer it wth benzos and opiates.
but I fiend for weed on benzos and opiates