• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I obtained an oxy 80 & never done it before, help?

Whothefckisthatt

Greenlighter
So I've never really messed around with oxy but I've done heroine a bit, IV preferred method. Like 6 months ago I cut back to doing it once a month from a pretty steady habit. my tolerance isn't high anymore but I can still iv fine without ODing. Anyways a friend gave me a green oxy 80? I never heard of it before & I didn't wanna ask how it compares to dope cause that's been a secret of mine for a couple years now... Anyway can anyone tell me like how this compares? I usually do a half gram per sess if that helps. And I want to get the most out of it because I love opiates when I can splurge.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
-a fellow new bluelighter

Pill: green/round/OC
Me: 24/pretty healthy female(lol)no other drugs or alcohol being used

Be careful man, if uve done iv heroin u should be okay with what i say below. But dont hold me responsible, im seasoned enough to say something though.
Put it this way if u took 1/8th or cut the pill into 8 even pieces and took one piece that should be okay if youve done iv. But it still might be to much. Ill let someone else advise.

Be careful man, if uve done iv heroin u should be okay with what i say below. But dont hold me responsible, im seasoned enough to say something though.
Put it this way if u took 1/8th or cut the pill into 8 even pieces and took one piece that should be okay if youve done iv. But it still might be to much. Ill let someone else advise.

Goddam it's that strong

can't tell you anything about oxys as i've never done them (hard to get in the UK) but be careful - lots of fake pills going around at the moment containing fentanyl.

Are we talking about Oxycodone or Oxycontin?

Isn't the dosage your are saying is safe only 10 mgs worth?

Are we talking oral use or IV?

I don't know much about Oxycodone, (I've NEVER and WILL never use Heroin or IV ANYTHING) but what I do know is that I don't have much tolerance to opiates at all and have found myself to get very high but be safe ORALLY taking 30-40mgs of Oxycodone and currently I'm prescribed and allowed to take 10mgs of Oxycodone in one sitting for a mild injury I have, so if I am medically advised to take up to 10mgs and have no opiate tolerance I can't see how you would say the most she could take as a heroin user would be 10mgs cause that seems like it wouldn't even phase her since 10mgs alone doesn't even get me high.

Granted, we need to give out the safest advice possible at all times and only recommend the lowest dosages.

But I'm just confused if we are talking about the same dosages of the same drug, as if I can take 10mgs Oxy and be opiate naive and still not got more than the tiniest little buzz, then an experienced heroin user would probably not even feel twice or maybe even three times that dosage.

You do a half gram of dope in a session usually? Is that all in 1 shot or a few shots over a day or 2?

If it's all in 1 shot (500mg) and good dope, then even that whole 80 isn't going to compare. If you only do 1 or 2 bags (50-200mg) per shot of dope, it's more in your range. Someone else will comment with a more specific dose comparison but I think oxycodone is slightly more potent than heroin, but also guaranteed dosage, so you could figure more like 2-3 to 1.

But something to consider is that it could well be fentanyl. They don't make or sell OC80s in the United States anymore, and there's been a lot of fakes floating around Canada... They do sell original 80s in other parts of the world, but you didn't say your location.

can't tell you anything about oxys as i've never done them (hard to get in the UK) but be careful - lots of fake pills going around at the moment containing fentanyl.
I've shot fent dope a few times, you think I should still be wary?

Where I am fentanyl dope is all there is although I've done tar, white China, ect... So I do a few shots throughout like a 8 hour period. I don't have rigs so I'm gonna be snorting the Oxy. How much should I do??
Lol I know that's a terrible question

The Oxy's I have are from a doctor (5/325 APAP) so I'm PRETTY sure there's no Fentanyl in there lol...

I always thought the strongest Oxys available were 30s...

The Oxy's I have are from a doctor (5/325 APAP) so I'm PRETTY sure there's no Fentanyl in there lol...

Did it last night, they were def 80s from somewhere over yonder, comparable to snorting good dope. Not as good in my opinion but it could be because I took hydrocodone earlier in the day.

Only instant release. OxyContin went as high as 160mg before they changed it and 80mg was now the strongest available in the US.