Mental Health I never had psychosis till I got on antipsychotics

I have no idea to be honest. There surely must be some forums specifically dedicated to coping with erectile dysfunction. However when I was with a woman, I never had to worry about that since the foreplay alone got me so aroused that I'd have an erection without my dick even having been touched.

And btw since you asked if it could have anything to do with your bodyweight. I cannot say anything about the ED, but being overweight can cause your penis to retract and therefore be functionally shorter. Just a sidenote really.

http://www.patient.co.uk/forums/discuss/browse/penis-disorders-3405
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/erectile-dysfunction
(I will now receive a shitload of spam for googling "erectile dysfunction forums" lol)

Maybe there are better forums. I really know next to nothing on the subject, since I am that guy who wakes up twice at night and has to wank cause his erection won't let him go back to sleep. I could however tell you how to cope with not having sex for years after having lead a very sexually active life. I would consider myself an expert on that.^^

I hope you can work it out and while you surely have your own priorities, it would seem to me that you should focus on getting better mentally and maybe even see if you can work on that bodyweight. You and others might disagree, but I'm just saying there are a lot of worries clogging up your mind right now and this could very well be the reason for your ED. Maybe if you have this worked out, the erections will come back on their own, just maybe.

Another idea would be to see an andrologist about the ed. If all else fails, there's always sildenafil which pretty much always works for everyone as far as I know. I see no shame in using that prior to whenever you have sex. Since you currently lack the sexual opportunities anyway though, try to focus on figuring out your problems, both pharmacologically as well as psychoanalytically if there is any way you could get some psychotherapy paid by insurance.

I get the intrusive thoughts and night and sometimes I'm afraid I could act on them, but I know I have to pull it together and never act on them.

Have you been absolutely clear with your psychiatrist about the intrusive thoughts? Because maybe they are actually being caused by all the drugs you are on. At any rate I would tell him that they are really problematic and you want to know how to address them--through psychotherapy (if you do know the cause but can't stop the obsessive thoughts) or hypnosis (if you don't even have a clue what is causing the thoughts)?

I have told the doctor, but how do I tell him without telling him I have thoughts without wanting to acting on them? (even though sometimes I do) Because he'll j ust say to me, well if there ju st thoughts then don't worry, but I want him to up the dosage of the Saphris, but I'm afraid he'll tell me to go to the hospital.

I'm having my muscles aching, I've been walking for about 2 months, and the 1st month it didn't hurt, but now it's hurting. Is this a result of the Saphris? I walk off and on but it's never hurt my bones like this.