L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I need some honest help..

DepthOfMind

Greenlighter
So I've been dating this girl for over a year now we recently had a child together, roughly 8 weeks ago. Where I lived there was no opportunity for work so I've moved across the country to support the family. Just a back story (somewhat relevant). I'm going to visit soon and we haven't had sex in a little over a month. Obviously I really want to but she had a c-section. My fear is that I will do some damage to her. Typically when we have sex I can see myself in her pelvic area because of the girth of my penis(which is basically where she had surgery). I need some advice I don't want to hurt her.

It's fine. A woman's vagina is very stretchy. If you're that concerned, talk to her doctor.

Congratulations on becoming a father :)

It takes around 6 / 8 weeks for the scar to heal (according to quick search that I have just done) - my advise is to go slowly and I'm sure that your GF will tell you if its uncomfortable or hurting or putting too much stress on the scar tissue / area.

She will know much better than any of us.

Typically when we have sex I can see myself in her pelvic area because of the girth of my penis(which is basically where she had surgery).

WHAT?! I...just...can't even comprehend...what?!?!? You are telling me you can see your dick inside of her when you have sex? That's not even physiologically possible. Are you familiar with women's bodies, and how the reproductive system works?

WHAT?! I...just...can't even comprehend...what?!?!? You are telling me you can see your dick inside of her when you have sex? That's not even physiologically possible. Are you familiar with women's bodies, and how the reproductive system works?

Hmm it is possible though especially with anal sex you can see large objects that way - pelvic region all the way up to stomach etc.

I honestly couldn't tell you how it works she's very small

Last edited:
Congratulations on becoming a father :)

It takes around 6 / 8 weeks for the scar to heal (according to quick search that I have just done) - my advise is to go slowly and I'm sure that your GF will tell you if its uncomfortable or hurting or putting too much stress on the scar tissue / area.

She will know much better than any of us.
I really appreciate this and thank you I can't wait to see him:)