• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I need some closure about a drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandymaine

Greenlighter
ill keep this simple, i took a drug test yesterday (urinalysis 5 panel), and here are my circumstances:

Been clean for 2 weeks prior to test
smoked about 4-5 grams/ week (about every other day in the evening after work)
im 5' 6" at 180 lbs ive been losing weight the past few months though
i regularly drink 1 gallon of water every day

Based on this i thought i could just dilute and be fine but the morning of the test i grabbed a 5 panel dip test and (the second pee of the day) tested +. (previously after work i tried one and i was a clear negative but that was after drinking alot of water.

That same day, i went and bought stinger 5x formula, drank that 2 hours before my test and 90 min after drinking it i did another at home 5 panel test. it came back negative so i drove to the clinic and submitted my sample. Im super paranoid and i need this job (its a pre-employment test). Am i just being paranoid or is it possible that the lab results will test positive. I made sure to pee atleast 5 times that day before i took the test (the at home test that came back positive was my 2nd pee of the day, big mistake). Sorry this information is all jumbled but i just want some feedback from other people based on experience. Ive only heard positive feedback from the stinger drinks and obviously it gave me a negative at home test result but did it stay negative when i went to the clinic. Thanks again! Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.