View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I need help, weird thing happened after acid trip

Charper9

Greenlighter
So I'm gonna give a little backstory here.
I'm 22 years old, I've been smoking weed and cigarettes since I was probably 12 or 13. One day as a young man (can't remember the exact age, but around the time when I started smoking weed) I noticed a mole like bump appeared in the dead top-center of my head one night when I was washing my hair. I thought it was an Infected hair and disregarded it. Well time went on and the little bump never went away. I've never been able to see it in a mirror and it's never really bothered Me so I never worried about it....

Well this was my second time doing acid.Me and my wife both took 2 foil wrapped tabs I bought from a hippie and were tripping in about an hour.

After having sex for what felt like 6 hours (actually about 2 lol) as I was standing there naked I noticed this weird pressure at the top of my head, I felt my head and realized that little bump had now protruded out of my head like some kind of little horn! It's kind of hard to explain, but it felt like something was going to burst out of my head.

Panicking I have my wife take a look and she verifies that I am not tripping and that I've litteraly grown a little horn. She takes a few pictures and tells me it looks nothing like a mole or pimple but is a pinkish color.

The next day to my surprise the horn had barely reduced in size and was then very sore and tender. The pressure had gone away and Now it was almost squishy. Now keep in mind, my whole life the little bump has been very small, hard and unnoticeable.

Today marks 1 week since my trip and the bump has now reduced in size, it almost feels calloused but is still really tender, itches and is bothering me. Tonight my wife check again and there is a piece of skin cracked and it looks open...

So I'm to the point of going to a doctor, but I'm posting on here first to see if anyone here is familiar with what I'm talking about or has a suggestion, because I'm reluctant to tell a doctor that this happened when I dropped acid and they might not understand or think I'm crazy or misdiagnose me if I don't tell the truth.

I just really need some advice here and really hope someone can help please!

In my opinion it's totally unrelated to the LSD. While I understand why it didn't seem like it when it happened, it is just a coincidence. Go see a doctor, but don't tell him about the tripping because there's no need to.

LSD often makes me "horny" too =D !
Sorry, I couldn't resist...got no earthly idea what's going on, but it sounds a little like a "skin-tag" to me...Google it.

Almost certainly unrelated to the acid, but see a doctor. A mole is generally not a concern, but the general rule is that if it changes in appearance then get it checked out. Probably just an infection but better safe than sorry!

My very uneducated guess is a weak skin-deep vein. It bursted and created a lump when you were young, perhaps duento higher BP from wees. Lsd can also cause higher BP. The speed, growing over night, indicates a new bleed. Over time your blood cleans up the acvident site, at a much slower speed.

Dr House would probably just remove it and burn the weak point so it doesnt happen again, whilst making some horny-themed jokes.

It's true, lsd really is mind expanding!

I'm not a doctor. Get it checked, but don't panic yet. Having a weak vein wall can happen in much worse places :)

I think it's called a pilar cyst, starting im a hair follicle. Benign, can appear overnight. Can get a horn like surface. Perhaps you snagged it while tripping, so it got irritated? Perhaps caused by those intimate hours in bed, rather than the acid ;)

There are quite a bit of ways for follicles to become infected or swell from other reasons. Something like that is bothering me, but of a slightly different description.
And then there's plenty of non-follicle and even non-venous reasons like seborrheic warts etc. Expect it to be something in between the dermal / follical / on the off chance venous realm.

Unrelated to acid.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to reply. I went through a lot of shit & lost some close family members & forgot I even posted this lol. Well since my post I've done acid about a dozen more time and have been unable to reproduce the same effect. I still have the little bump on my head like I've always had. but it's no longer sore or inflated. I'm still puzzled as to why that 1 trip did that. But I'm not gonna question the LSD gods lol. (on a side note, acid has helped me gain closure in the recent deaths of my son and mother, more so than opiates or benzos or SSRIs ever could) I feel like this drug has unprecedented emotional healing properties that need so be studied scientifically!

I'm so sorry about your loss. <3 Yeah, psychedelics have great therapeutic potential. They are actually beginning to study them clinically again after decades and decades of stopping that, which is exciting.

I'm so sorry about son.

If you would lile to process such traumatic losses, I would suggest using mdma in stead. I've used both in meditation/selv therapy, and when it comes to dealing with wmotions noting is more effevtixe than that. Mind you, you should also get some therapy or somebody to talk with.

In my experience, mdma is incredible for dealing with emotional traumas/pain. LSD is confrontal too, but in a much more cold and naked way. Lsd is, in my opinion, excellent when it comes to reducing anxiety (im days or weeks after a normal trip.

I've struggled really hard with getting the right therapist. Now it seems like I've finally found one, and whenever I do a smalll amount if mdma 2-3 days befoee I have a sessions, Massive break througs

Rolling right not, not sure wheat I wrote.

I love you all (platonic and divine). Kisses and hugs. ??