• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I Need Help Taking A Drug In Crystalline Form Safely

trilogy

Greenlighter
Can anyone point me in the direction on how to take a pure solid or crystalline “research chemical” (called Rimonabant) safely? It?s normally in tablet form. Idk how I can take it safely in crystalline form maybe it?s too pure? What are the options?

This drug is called Rimonabant, it would help me so much you wouldn?t understand. I know THC doesn?t cause mental problems itself, they?re already in the person but THC just brings the problems out of you more. They say this medication is for “research use only”. They also sell nootropics that say “for research use only”. I think it?s a cover-up to save their asses so they can keep selling their products. Would it be safe to take a human medication that says ?for research use only, not for use of humans??

I?ve tried every anxiety remedy, anti-anxiety medication and antipsychotic under the sun. The medication I?m speaking of does have some possible side effects, but completely blocks and eliminates the effects of THC which I?m looking for. I lived a normal, curious life until I started smoking weed. I haven?t smoked in 7 years and still feel the effects of being stoned. THC is a no-no for people with mental issues. Unfortunately I didn?t know this at the time, or even knew I had mental issues. I figured if I eliminated the only thing (THC) that brought out my mental problems full blast, maybe once I got rid of the effects of THC, my mental problems will be at ease. Not eliminated, but at ease like they were before smoking weed at the time of my normal life.

i just wanted to give insight on what I need help with, and why I?m taking it. Any help and advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Are you smoking weed now? I fail to see how "blocking the effects of THC" would help your situation. If you are currently smoking weed and believe it's causing you mental issues then you need to stop smoking, not take a blocking drug. If you aren't smoking anymore, hence aren't intaking anymore THC, then even if this drug does block THC it's not gonna do anything for you.

I wouldn't touch whatever this "crystalline research chem" is with a 10 foot pole. If you don't even know the name of the drug then you absolutely should not be taking it. Drugs sold as research chemicals cannot be trusted, they may have dangerous unknown side effects, or may not even be the drug that the vendor claims they are.

If you can't even name the drug you plan on taking then there is 0% chance of you taking it in a safe manner.

Are you smoking weed now? I fail to see how "blocking the effects of THC" would help your situation. If you are currently smoking weed and believe it's causing you mental issues then you need to stop smoking, not take a blocking drug. If you aren't smoking anymore, hence aren't intaking anymore THC, then even if this drug does block THC it's not gonna do anything for you.

I wouldn't touch whatever this "crystalline research chem" is with a 10 foot pole. If you don't even know the name of the drug then you absolutely should not be taking it. Drugs sold as research chemicals cannot be trusted, they may have dangerous unknown side effects, or may not even be the drug that the vendor claims they are.

If you can't even name the drug you plan on taking then there is 0% chance of you taking it in a safe manner.

Thanks the research chem I speak of is a medication called Rimonabant. It was banned worldwide in 2008 due to possible serious side effects, but certain places still produce it. From Wikipedia, it said Rimonabant caused depressive disorders or mood alterations in up to 10% of subjects and suicidal ideation in around 1%. I’m willing to take that risk and just keep myself surrounded by positivity in everything I do. I also read that Rimonabant is great for depersonalization (which I have). It selectively blocks the CB1 receptor which THC binds to. And I haven’t smoked any weed since 2011. The company that produces it is legitimate.

Last edited:
"I?m willing to take that risk and just keep myself surrounded by positivity in everything I do."

Throw that stuff out before you get yourself killed. The fact you think you can surround yourself in positive to keep from becoming suicidal and ending your life suggests to me you can possibly be accurately weighing how much risk your taking.

I know 1% sounds like a very small number but ive actually attempted suicide and if you take this random chemical and kill yourself your 100% dead no coming back.

Well if yok decide to take this stuff you have two choices in terms of dosing. You can get a precise scale and weigh the stuff on that, this is a good method if your doses are over 50mg.

If you need smaller doses like 1-30mg then you'll need to use volumetric dosing. This involves getting a solvent (water, alcohol, etc) and dissolving your product in that. Let's say you need to take a 1mg dose and you have 100mg of drug, you dissolve the whole 100mg into 100ml of the solvent, then you'll have a solution that will be 1mg per 1ml so you just take 1ml of the liquid to dose.

Well if yok decide to take this stuff you have two choices in terms of dosing. You can get a precise scale and weigh the stuff on that, this is a good method if your doses are over 50mg.

If you need smaller doses like 1-30mg then you'll need to use volumetric dosing. This involves getting a solvent (water, alcohol, etc) and dissolving your product in that. Let's say you need to take a 1mg dose and you have 100mg of drug, you dissolve the whole 100mg into 100ml of the solvent, then you'll have a solution that will be 1mg per 1ml so you just take 1ml of the liquid to dose.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I’m gonna try 1 more thing before considering Rimonabant. It’s called CBD Isolate it works on balancing the CB1 & CB2 receptors but indirectly to it’s natural state. Since it works on CB1 & CB2 indirecty and not selectively, it will take a lot more time to get those receptors to it’s origin than just taking a direct CB1 selective like Rimonabant.

That 1% suicidal ideation is for regular use I believe, I would just be using it for a few times. I still feel the psychoactive effects of weed and haven’t touched it in 7 years that’s crazy! Rimonabant should get rid of that. I’m definitely taking it into consideration of buying Rimonabant and seek some more options.

If I used volumetric dosing and solvents, how do I consume the solution?

Last edited:
kratom! gives you opioiid nood offf, stimulates opioid receptors in the brain and amazing body and mental euphoria! rc's r risky shit imo!

What solvent are you using? You have to use a solvent that is safe to consume, water, ethanol, vegetable glycerin, etc.

What solvent are you using? You have to use a solvent that is safe to consume, water, ethanol, vegetable glycerin, etc.

The Rimonabant is already dosed. Would it be possible to take for example 20mg Rimonabant (in solid crystalline form) safely without using solvents?

It's already split into 20mg doses? You mean there are 20mg of crystals in capsules?

If that's the case then yeah you should have no problems since you know how much you are dosing.

It's already split into 20mg doses? You mean there are 20mg of crystals in capsules?

If that's the case then yeah you should have no problems since you know how much you are dosing.

It doesn’t come in capsules or anything just solid crystalline. It can come in 5mg or 10mg. Could I consume it in another way safely other than making a solvent?

What do you mean it can come in 5mg or 10mg? Also how much do you plan to dose?

The studies i'm looking at say that a 20mg/day dose was generally well tolerated.

You can't really eyeball 20mg's accurately and unless you buy an expensive scale you aren't going to be able to weigh that small of an amount accurately either.

Your best bet is still to dissolve it into a solvent. The data i've seen says that rimonabant is soluble in ethanol at 20mg/milliliter. Ethanol is just drinking alcohol, like what you'd find in vodka, beer, or any other alcoholic beverage.

The easiest thing to do would be buy a bottle of the strongest liquor you can get. Make it at least 50%, ie. 100 proof, if you can get a higher proof liquor go with that. Then measure out 100ml of the liquor you just bought, make sure you measure it as exact as possible although a small margin of error is alright.

Now let's say you got 500mg of rimonabant, you will then pour the whole 500mg of the crystals into the alcohol you've measured and mix it up very very well. Now every time you need to dose, let's say a 20mg dose, you measure out 4ml of this alcohol and since it's 5mg/ml (500/100) you'll be getting 20mg every time. Just be sure it all dissolves and there's no powder at the bottom of your container when you go to take a dose.

Yeah there’s 2 types, 1 type comes in solid crystalline but the Rimonabant I actually want to get now comes in 10mg (it’s solid, but dunno if that’s powder or crystalline). I plan to dose 20mg at a time and it should already be dosed at 10mg so I’ll use 10mg x 2. I don’t think I can get 500mg total of Rimonabant at this moment so I’ll have to settle for 10 or 20mgs. Could I do a half milliliter for 10mg Rimonabant? If you don’t mind, could you tell me everything I need to buy to make a solvent for 10-20mg Rimonabant?

I don't understand what you are getting. Are these 10mg doses of powder or pills? Powders and crystalline forms are the basically the same thing, powder is just more finely crushed crystals.

You are only buying 10-20mg at a time? If you are only buying 10 or 20mg at a time then you won't need to measure it because the vendor would have already measured it out. If you are buying anymore than a couple doses at one time then you have to measure it yourself.

The only reason i said you need to put the drug into solution is for measuring purposes. If you only get 20mg at once then it's already assumed to be 20mg and you can just swallow it as solid powder/crystals.

My bad if I confused you lol it’s 10mg doses of powder I believe because the physical state was marked as “solid”. It’s already measured in 10mg doses. I don’t like swallowing tablets or capsules (they always come back up) so could I just pour the Rimonabant powder in my mouth, swoosh it around with water and swallow it?

Last edited:
Yeah that would work, you shouldn't have any issues with that method. It's alright, just glad i could help.