• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I need help... should I try smack?

This is a completly unfounded claim but its based on allot of reading I have recently done regarding depressents: I believe Alcohol and Bezo's both act on the GABA receptors and if your using both heavily be very carefull with your reduction of intake. This can have some very bad consequences. Also many find the quiting opiates really effects moods, particularly onset of depression. If you do feel the need to cry for what seems like no reason at all its OK and normal. But just remember be stong in mind and body and you will be as happy as larry in a few months. Also don't just prepare for the short term effects of ceasing your usage. A phenomenon called "secondary withdrawals" may occur a number of weeks after your physical withdrawals have gone. This usualy is the result of having a huge amount of time on your hands that in the past would have been used abusing these drugs. Perhaps its time to start looking at some hobbies to invest the money your saving in. Trust me its a real lifeline and without it your destined to end up where you started.
As you can see, here at bluelight you have a huge amount of suport for you and we are all thinking of you.

mongman

peeker said:
take ur mind off things, go get a root!

8( 8(

sex is a quick fix . not a long term fix ! unless you have the stamina to shag your worries away....

yea good advice but not fixing the big picture ...