• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids I need help, first time doing Tapentadol/Nucynta without opioid experience

Pryvin

Greenlighter
Hello, I have some 50mg Extended Release pills of Tapentadol. I want to have some fun for a while tonight but not get 12 hours high.

I have read a lot of reports on different pages but never mentioned if had Instant Release or Extended Release.

In most of the reports people went from 100 to 400 or 600mg of Tapentadol.

I have crushed and separated in two parachutes 150mg of it (All of that in one was very big). And it will be the "first" opioid I try. (Tried codeine some times, meh). I plan to take the 150mg

It is a good dose to have a good time and enjoy? I haven't been able to find any info about this and all my posts on reddit are being deleted or have no answers...

Thank you to everyone here

tapentadol is decievingly strong. i think it converts that 10mg or oral morphine equates to about 30mg of tapentadol. so your 150mg of tap. would be the same as 50mg or oral morphine. saying that the extended release changrs the effects felt. it also works differently to morphine and imo makes that figure even higher. if u arent used to opiates try like 25mg tap . and go from there . u can always add more but as its e.r best err on caution as with all drugs.