I need help! complete newbie

ash988

Greenlighter
Ok so I just recently had my 3rd baby and have about 10kg post pregnancy weight and it's making my depression so much worse as I feel so disgusting. So I ordered Anavar, clen and t3 cytomel. I eat well and train hard but the weight isn't shifting and in some weeks is going up :(

I don't know if I should be taking all 3 of these together or whether I should save the Anavar for future use?

Also, I need to know the best way to cycle clen and t3 cytomel. I've read that you can alternate or take them together, does anyone know which is better?

if you are eating well and training hard then you should be losing weight. You really need to pin point what you are doing wrong before messing around with all these dangerous drugs.

As far as I have understood, T3 especially isn't something you should mess with if you are a woman - which it seems you are :)
Neither anavar if you want to accellerate fatloss, the goals for that should be different IMO. Plus you'll risk androgen sideeffects like deeper voice, hairgrowth and worse..

I can't vote for clenbuterol either, but it's the "best" one of the 3.

Take a look at this thread BTW; http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735808-clen-after-pregnancy

I take t4 for thyroid replacement therapy.
Messing with t3 could be problematic, but I'm sure someone will chime in. Good suggestions above. :)

~ Smoky.
:)

Ok so I just recently had my 3rd baby and have about 10kg post pregnancy weight and it's making my depression so much worse as I feel so disgusting. So I ordered Anavar, clen and t3 cytomel. I eat well and train hard but the weight isn't shifting and in some weeks is going up :(

I don't know if I should be taking all 3 of these together or whether I should save the Anavar for future use?

Also, I need to know the best way to cycle clen and t3 cytomel. I've read that you can alternate or take them together, does anyone know which is better?

My cousin had 3 children and I remember that she was gaining weight. It´s pretty natural and maybe it´s a body´s demand to compensate somehow.
My point is: with time with good habits you will lose at least a third of your weight if not more, specially with you diet and train.
If you medicate yourself it can be harder to lose weight in the near future. I had once taken T4 and lost few pounds in months, but when my levels went back to normal and I stopped the medication and gained 3 kilos in a week.

As far as I have understood, T3 especially isn't something you should mess with if you are a woman - which it seems you are :)
Neither anavar if you want to accellerate fatloss, the goals for that should be different IMO. Plus you'll risk androgen sideeffects like deeper voice, hairgrowth and worse..

Take a look at this thread BTW; http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735808-clen-after-pregnancy

Thanks for that. The anavar is because I do essentially want to gain muscle while losing bf. It seems that there are very conflicting theories on here about t3 for women.

I don't think it's necessarily that I'm doing something wrong. I think the hormones etc aren't allowing me to lose the weight.

Anavar is fine for women if done correctly. It's about one of the only aas that is ok for women to take.

I don't think it's necessarily that I'm doing something wrong. I think the hormones etc aren't allowing me to lose the weight.

Of course! That´s what I have tried to say. It´s a natural phase..

Breastfeeding is natures way of reducing the brown fat deposits that prove hard to remove after pregnancy, you should look to this option first whilst adjusting your diet and introducing an exercise regime...

Anavar can be used by females to build, or hold onto muscle whilst in a calorie deficit, 5mg X 2/day can be a good starting dose, no need to go higher unless you are preparing for a comp..

Clen + T-3 combo can be synergistic, you can use them both together, ideally, but clen on its own is used by women for pre-comp cut.. I think my partner started off on 30mcgs am (upon waking) + 30mcgs noon (no later than 1pm otherwise you may not sleep).. Ketotifen every 3rd week with clen may upregulate beta-adreno receptors, enabling clen to be taken for longer at a lower dose, with no need to cycle off-on.. (there is some debate on this)..?

With T-3, it can get a bit more complicated, you may need to keep protein intake high as T-3 is thought to be catabolic to muscle tissue if insufficient dietary protein is used:

You will need T3 an 'in ear thermometer'

One week before starting the T3 take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up (while still in bed) for 7 consecutive mornings (record in notebook). These will be your base readings.

Start T3 at 25mcg per day for 2 days then stop for 2 days then on for 2 days then off for 2 days and so on and so on. You needs to keep measuring your temperature daily and if after 7 days your temperature is not 0.3-0.6 higher than your base readings then increase T3 by 25mcg. If after another 7 days your temperature is still not higher than 0.3-0.6 then increase the dose by another 25mcg. Very unlikly that you would have to go above 125mcg.

So you are measuring your temperature each day, when your temperature drops 0.6 celsius below your base readings for 3 mornings in a row it is time to stop using the T3 as your body has begun to down regulate it's own thyroid production. You needs to keep measuring your temperature on a daily basis every morning (still in bed!) and once your temperature has reached it's average base readings again the thyroid has recovered fully. Normally this will take 2-4 weeks depending on the individual.

With this method a rebound (putting weight back on) is unlikly as your own thyroid has only been marginally suppressed. Once your temperature has reached your average base readings you can start the whole procedure again.
T3 is best taken on an empty stomach (better absorption rate) in the morning and then wait 30mins before eating.

I take t4 for thyroid replacement therapy.
Messing with t3 could be problematic, but I'm sure someone will chime in. Good suggestions above. :)

~ Smoky.
:)
Breastfeeding is natures way of reducing the brown fat deposits that prove hard to remove after pregnancy, you should look to this option first whilst adjusting your diet and introducing an exercise regime...

Anavar can be used by females to build, or hold onto muscle whilst in a calorie deficit, 5mg X 2/day can be a good starting dose, no need to go higher unless you are preparing for a comp..

Clen + T-3 combo can be synergistic, you can use them both together, ideally, but clen on its own is used by women for pre-comp cut.. I think my partner started off on 30mcgs am (upon waking) + 30mcgs noon (no later than 1pm otherwise you may not sleep).. Ketotifen every 3rd week with clen may upregulate beta-adreno receptors, enabling clen to be taken for longer at a lower dose, with no need to cycle off-on.. (there is some debate on this)..?

With T-3, it can get a bit more complicated, you may need to keep protein intake high as T-3 is thought to be catabolic to muscle tissue if insufficient dietary protein is used:

You will need T3 an 'in ear thermometer'

One week before starting the T3 take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up (while still in bed) for 7 consecutive mornings (record in notebook). These will be your base readings.

Start T3 at 25mcg per day for 2 days then stop for 2 days then on for 2 days then off for 2 days and so on and so on. You needs to keep measuring your temperature daily and if after 7 days your temperature is not 0.3-0.6 higher than your base readings then increase T3 by 25mcg. If after another 7 days your temperature is still not higher than 0.3-0.6 then increase the dose by another 25mcg. Very unlikly that you would have to go above 125mcg.

So you are measuring your temperature each day, when your temperature drops 0.6 celsius below your base readings for 3 mornings in a row it is time to stop using the T3 as your body has begun to down regulate it's own thyroid production. You needs to keep measuring your temperature on a daily basis every morning (still in bed!) and once your temperature has reached it's average base readings again the thyroid has recovered fully. Normally this will take 2-4 weeks depending on the individual.

With this method a rebound (putting weight back on) is unlikly as your own thyroid has only been marginally suppressed. Once your temperature has reached your average base readings you can start the whole procedure again.
T3 is best taken on an empty stomach (better absorption rate) in the morning and then wait 30mins before eating.

Thanks so much, I hadn't read about the temp measuring before so I will be sure to do that. That's a lot of useful information!