• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I need help ASAP! - Meth possible OD

Fuck I should have told them to take benzo's if they had it. I was in a rush to move thread to BDD, edit their title to say possible OD, etc that slipped my mind.

But yeah for everyone reading, benzo's help too.

Fuck I should have told them to take benzo's if they had it. I was in a rush to move thread to BDD, edit their title to say possible OD, etc that slipped my mind.

But yeah for everyone reading, benzo's help too.

You did an EXCELLENT job! I was impressed. You moved quick and with the right words.
Don‘t beat yourself up over the benzo’s.
You really did a great job and most likely saved a life! Let’s assume that.

Thanks I just hope they took my word for it. That's why I wanted to move/edit in case he was waiting for confirmation. Could have been worse, could have been better. I guess that's always the case.

I think this person is going to return!
I AM willing that to happen!

So many awesome and amazing people here!
All you guys are just top notch peeps!
No one I would rather have on my side than the team here!!

Well done everybody! ❤❤❤

We all have to be there for each other and I love seeing the sense of community responsibility in action.

I am also sad that madness is still missimg in action. I thought about it all afternoon yesterday. I wish we could do more.

Until then, Im with painful. Love and good thoughts.

A good nway to no sick is to mix salt with water so it's reaaaalllllly salty and drink that.

Or can't you buy vomit inducing stuff at pharmacies or vets??

We all have to be there for each other and I love seeing the sense of community responsibility in action.

I am also sad that madness is still missimg in action. I thought about it all afternoon yesterday. I wish we could do more.

Until then, Im with painful. Love and good thoughts.

Right here my 978 brotha. I think you meant bigmistake. They'll be back.

1.75 grams is a potentially lethal dose of methamphetamine if it was of high purity.

It will probably start with severe hallucinations after an hour or so, followed by seizure, high fever, rhabdomyolysis, respiratory acidosis which will progress to severe hypotension maybe multiple systems organ failure. They'll have trouble maintaining arterial pressure (in the hospital) and it will progress to cardiac arrest. All they can do is provide supportive measures. Lets hope for this persons sake the meth was highly impure.

Never swallow large amounts of drugs. If you are in this position stash them as best and quickly as you can and pray they are not found. If they are you are going to jail but at least you'll live.

Last edited:
Right here my 978 brotha. I think you meant bigmistake. They'll be back.

So im obviously a jackass. I meant Bigmistake not Madness.

"Always be sure to read the entirety of the thread before contributing yourself"

- Ben Fucking Franklin

Madness, kindly return those good vibes I sent you. They were meant for another. I assume you just open your neighbor's mail when it's incorrectly delivered...?

...and it turns out to be a box from Etsy containing a sexy black dress, but youre so totally destitute that you incorporate it into your wardrobe anyway...?

...then that neighbor sees you shovelling the walk, wearing a dress under your parka that looks a hell of a lot like her Etsy order that never came? Then your eyes meet...

And you instantly fall in love and it turns out she is a model, but also kind of funny too? Like, she doesn't take herself too seriously? She thinks your A Capella group "All Capella" is sexy?

Sorry ive been projecting a lot lately 🙄

I know we're all worried. Just trying to break up the sadness a bit hopefully.

978 brothah's both both prayin for ya bigmistake.

I couldn't agree more mate.

It's nice too see a large number of concerned people here. Bluelight always brings out the best in a lot of us.

Lets hope we hear back!
and I think I finally got my answer... I’m sorry I’m new to the whole forum thing. This isn’t the thread for my story I just wanted to say you guys are the type of people I’m looking to interact with. I pray this guy made it to the hospital and he is safe and still with us!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

and I think I finally got my answer... I’m sorry I’m new to the whole forum thing. This isn’t the thread for my story I just wanted to say you guys are the type of people I’m looking to interact with. I pray this guy made it to the hospital and he is safe and still with us!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Welcome to bluelight Nae!

Absolutely awesome to have you on board!

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. I am new to bluelight and honestly did not expect this big of a turnout of responses. If anything I was posting this expecting no one to even reply. But I guess I underestimated this great online community and was wrong so for everyone who is wondering I am alive and well and finally feeling a little better from the whole ordeal. I didn’t end up going to the hospital because of the obvious paranoia that ensued and I wouldn’t have been able to really afford a hefty ER bill in the first place anyways. So I just stayed home and pretty much had a shitty weekend full of heart racing profusely sweating difficulty breathing paranoid constant panic attacks and insomnia feeling shitty 24/7 pretty much felt all the negative effects of a comedown for about four days straight and I am barely just now starting to feel better and calmer after a bit of sleep. It made me feel like the biggest fuck up ever violating myself and risking my life like that. Absolutely no self respect. I think this was the last straw that broke the camels back for me. I am now officially quitting doing that no good garbage that only ends up ruining my weekends (which I managed to tone down my addiction to, being a weekend warrior). But I am now officially quitting cold turkey. I used to heavily use for two years. Then through strong willpower I reduced that to only every other weekend. But now to be a wiser person I am officially quitting cold turkey. I just turned 28. I’m too old for this. I’m too old to keep being a fuck up. Fuck this shit. I want better for myself. And better I shall get. I can and will. Just like I know you all can and will. Also, I am truly astonished and so very grateful of everyone who was concerned, like I said I was not expecting much response so when I saw all the responses and concerned people my faith in humanity was restored. Thank you all.

Damn wasn't sure you'd made it, ive read reports of 1.5+ grams causing death and 3.5g causing death in under 4 hours.

Did you hallucinate at all, all the death reports describe a patient who was hallucinating?