• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I need energy!! I need pizzazz

Ephedrine is available from pharmacies without a prescription under the name Bronkaid. It is a very effective stimulant and not just edgy and peripherally acting like pseudoephedrine.

Really? Behind the counter? I thought ephedrine was long gone in the US at least.

As for growing Ephedra it’s pretty easy and very hardy plant, doesn’t die easily. Purchase seeds online, it can take awhile to grow large enough but once there you got a plant that will be around for awhile.

-GC

Really? Behind the counter? I thought ephedrine was long gone in the US at least.

As for growing Ephedra it’s pretty easy and very hardy plant, doesn’t die easily. Purchase seeds online, it can take awhile to grow large enough but once there you got a plant that will be around for awhile.

-GC
Awesome I will definitely look into planting seeds, but the wait is going to be the hardest. I will definitely grab seeds but until the plant is hardy and ready I must find a viable alternative. I've been seeing things about nootropics any wisdom or advice or any experience with them or if they work? Again guys thanks for helping me out

-GC

Ephedrine is widely available in the US in the form of Bronkaid. It can be bought almost anywhere (you have to ask the pharmacist for it as its held behind the counter). A bit easier to dose than ephedra plants.

You could grow Ephedra sinica, then use in tea form.

Adrafinil is legal an OK, some respond better to it than others. I didn’t like it.

Maca is a great stimulant but can be anxiety provoking unless used properly.

Theacrine is a caffeine analog that’s smoother n longer lasting.

-GC
So I just bought mo/ma haung tea off the internet, it's from China and I looked it up and it says it is a species of ephedra plant, do you have any info on it or any experience. I don't know if it'll work I'm really hoping so but if you have any info or insight that would be awesome thanks. I thought ordering it would be way easier than growing it LOL, I'm too impatient, which is funny because I have to wait till like June or July to get it.

Yup should be the same stuff I’ve grown. Ephedra sinica. Typically it’s about 1% alkaloid, so expect about 10mg of ephedrine-like alkaloids per gram of plant material. Make up a tea and give it a try. Be wary there are genetic strains with much higher content so start low!

-GC

Yup should be the same stuff I’ve grown. Ephedra sinica. Typically it’s about 1% alkaloid, so expect about 10mg of ephedrine-like alkaloids per gram of plant material. Make up a tea and give it a try. Be wary there are genetic strains with much higher content so start low!

-GC

Ephedrine is b.s. ....increased heart rate & blood pressure, no thanks (unless you remove that pesky little Hydroxyl group off the beta position lol)

Phenylpiracetam is an amazing general stimulant. You can buy online at multiple places
L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine are also great
Korean red ginseng is great
Rhodiola Rosea is great

a lot of those ephedrine and related compounds are cardiovascular taxing and carry risks, heart attack, stoke, circulatory collapse (in large amounts, doing strenuous physical activity, with pre existing cardiovascular issues), in small amounts they could be helpful but there are safer and better options.

Phenylpiracetam was chosen by a lab rat over Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and Amphetamine in place of the lab rats special treats it loved. (An online study review I read, maybe Wikipedia lol ?)

It was also banned in Olympics as a doping agent....a performance enhancing agent

I personally use Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) and Ritalin, but I also have Phenylpiracetam and it’s a great general stimulant, very safe and little to no increased HR & BP. It gives a laser like focus, promotes vigilance, and gives energy. Increases dopamine amongst other mechanisms of actions....look it up.

Nootropics Depo has 100mg capsules that I buy online, shipped to Canada.

Great company, great product, fast shipping.

Last edited:
Ephedrine is b.s. ....increased heart rate & blood pressure, no thanks (unless you remove that pesky little Hydroxyl group off the beta position lol)

Phenylpiracetam is an amazing general stimulant. You can buy online at multiple places
L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine are also great
Korean red ginseng is great
Rhodiola Rosea is great

a lot of those ephedrine and related compounds are cardiovascular taxing and carry risks, heart attack, stoke, circulatory collapse (in large amounts, doing strenuous physical activity, with pre existing cardiovascular issues), in small amounts they could be helpful but there are safer and better options.

Phenylpiracetam was chosen by a lab rat over Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and Amphetamine in place of the lab rats special treats it loved. (An online study review I read, maybe Wikipedia lol ?)

It was also banned in Olympics as a doping agent....a performance enhancing agent

I personally use Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) and Ritalin, but I also have Phenylpiracetam and it’s a great general stimulant, very safe and little to no increased HR & BP. It gives a laser like focus, promotes vigilance, and gives energy. Increases dopamine amongst other mechanisms of actions....look it up.

Nootropics Depo has 100mg capsules that I buy online, shipped to Canada.

Great company, great product, fast shipping.
Awesome thanks that was quite an informative answer, I well definitely have to do a little research and snooping on my end. Again, thank you for breaking that.down scientifically.

You looking to make a simple tea or do a more complicated extraction?

-GC
I'm not a chemist or scientist by any means, but I am an intelligent lady. Can you give me the answers on how to do both procedures. I definitely would like to know how to make the simple tea, but also I would like to learn how to do the extraction, I just don't know how complicated or in-depth or what you need to do to do the extraction.