• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I need energy!! I need pizzazz

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
Hey guys it's been a while since I've posted, but I'm looking for a good a stimulant (over the counter, or through the internet.) I've just been so drained and have no energy and need something to help me through the days. Something along the lines of Adderall that can be bought without a prescription. Please guys give me your input and insight and help a lady out, so I could be more productive and have more energy. PLEASE LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, I know the blue lighters always have great answers and insight. I really look forward to hearing your guys's input! I want something worth my money no fake crappy Walmart stuff. I'm looking for something that'll pet me up and make me feel good! Sending love to y'all, thanks in advance blue lighters

Difflam throat spray, down the whole thing and you'll be hopping til sunrise. Although I wouldn't do it everyday, it almost made me delirious. It sure works tho

Thanks for the comment, I'm looking for more of a pharmaceutical. Was wondering if anybody has taken pills from online or gnc and what has worked for you guys?

Caffeine pills is the next best thing you can buy without prescription, or those Vitamin D drinks but they don't work imo

It's not about losing weight, I'm a lean person, I just need something to put some pep in my stuff and I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm just trying to get some ideas on stuff to try that'll give me more energy. I've just been so lethargic and feeling burnt out, I just want some ideas on what would be good to help with that, thanks blue lighters

You could grow Ephedra sinica, then use in tea form.

Adrafinil is legal an OK, some respond better to it than others. I didn’t like it.

Maca is a great stimulant but can be anxiety provoking unless used properly.

Theacrine is a caffeine analog that’s smoother n longer lasting.

-GC

Kratom perhaps? Small doses ( 3-4 grams) with 2 puffs of weed synergize me quite nicely. Add a cup of hot sugary coffee and I feel like I can get off my ass and do my housework. In the evening 6-7 grams and I am sleeping quite nicely. Weird dreams though. Kratom is the funniest plant. Different strains and colors don't feel any different to me. It's the dose that is the magic bullet. At least for me. As far as getting a link to Adderal or another pharmaceutical that probably won't happen. Google is your friend. But I wouldn't waste my time and money if I were you on the internet. Heard it is very expensive and you just can't trust a lot of the sites. Good luck. I hope you find something botanical to help you.

Kratom perhaps? Small doses ( 3-4 grams) with 2 puffs of weed synergize me quite nicely. Add a cup of hot sugary coffee and I feel like I can get off my ass and do my housework. In the evening 6-7 grams and I am sleeping quite nicely. Weird dreams though. Kratom is the funniest plant. Different strains and colors don't feel any different to me. It's the dose that is the magic bullet. At least for me. As far as getting a link to Adderal or another pharmaceutical that probably won't happen. Google is your friend. But I wouldn't waste my time and money if I were you on the internet. Heard it is very expensive and you just can't trust a lot of the sites. Good luck. I hope you find something botanical to help you.
I take kratom daily, I think perhaps that's what has killed my energy. I've been taking it regularly for 4 yrs, I used it to get off heroin and just kept taking it. It used to give me energy, but now it doesn't and I think it is part of my low energy problem, also I think it has killed my sex drive. I want to get off kratom but I need it everyday.

You could grow Ephedra sinica, then use in tea form.

Adrafinil is legal an OK, some respond better to it than others. I didn’t like it.

Maca is a great stimulant but can be anxiety provoking unless used properly.

Theacrine is a caffeine analog that’s smoother n longer lasting.

-GC

Ephedrine is available from pharmacies without a prescription under the name Bronkaid. It is a very effective stimulant and not just edgy and peripherally acting like pseudoephedrine.

Ephedrine is available from pharmacies without a prescription under the name Bronkaid. It is a very effective stimulant and not just edgy and peripherally acting like pseudoephedrine.
Thank you for the info this is what I'm looking for, I'm not sure where to look and you gave me an awesome lead!

Start with 25mg (one pill). Make sure you drink plenty of water. One of the ingredients can cause kidney stones if taken regularly and without enough water. It is a surprisingly effective stimulant and is available without a prescription. It is miles above pseudoephedrine in terms of its effect. Its actually a pretty pleasant stimulant too. It's like over the counter adderall.

There are also propylhexedrine inhalers that can be used for extraction but propylhexedrine is a harsh stimulant with a brutal comedown that is more of a recreational stimulant than a daily functional stimulant like ephedrine. I used to take bronkaid daily for quite some time, I found it pretty useful.

Start with 25mg (one pill). Make sure you drink plenty of water. One of the ingredients can cause kidney stones if taken regularly and without enough water. It is a surprisingly effective stimulant and is available without a prescription. It is miles above pseudoephedrine in terms of its effect. Its actually a pretty pleasant stimulant too. It's like over the counter adderall.

There are also propylhexedrine inhalers that can be used for extraction but propylhexedrine is a harsh stimulant with a brutal comedown that is more of a recreational stimulant than a daily functional stimulant like ephedrine. I used to take bronkaid daily for quite some time, I found it pretty useful.
Thanks so much, that's why I look to my blue lighter Brothers and sisters for answers to questions! I've tried the inhalers I can't remember the name but there's a cotton inside it and you extract it, that was so many eons ago I can't even remember what it is or how to do it, plus I've kind of left those days behind me. I'm just looking for a nice stimulant to make me more productive and more energetic, not to make me tweak out. I really appreciate your input, I'm definitely going to pick some up tomorrow and give it a try. Don't get me wrong I like the euphoric, energetic, getting shit done aspect of stimulants and that's what I'm looking for, not the crazy being up for days paranoid aspect of it. I really appreciate it because I was looking at online stuff but I'm not a chemist and I'm not scientifically smart to know all the compounds of things, thank you for giving me a layman's term answer, I'm excited to give it a try and see if it gives me what I'm looking for. Just another question is there any one brand you would recommend?