R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I need advice on being a better dom...

exarkann

Bluelighter
Hello all!

Keep in mind that the following is not indicative of my "normal" sexual activities, and is mostly new territory, as far as actually acting things out, as opposed to just thinking about it.

My SO has been expressing the desire to be dominated sexually/experiment with light bdsm, but she doesn't like how I do it. I tend to be more into the pushing of pain boundaries or mild humiliation. I like a sub to fully submit to me, probably because that's the kind of sub *i* like to be (i consider myself a switch).

To give some examples of what we have done thus far along the lines of what she wants, we have used some classic things, like clothespins to the nipples (she loves it), ball gag use, and hand delivered spankings. I have also used some more conceptual things too, for example pretend bindings, i.e. i'll put her hands above her head and she isn't allowed to move them.

my desire is this: I need to know how to dom in a different way. How to be more about submission than humiliation, and to use mild pain instead of intense pain. Yes, i know that communication is rule #1, but honestly she doesn't seem to know what she wants until its happening, so any suggestions, questions, comments are welcome...

Last edited:
With bondage the rule is there is no rule! Your ready, she is not. You have to drop boundaries and like pain.. I have an app on my phone "sex wiki" its actually pretty good. . Be back in a sec with more info on bondage!

I pm you some info.

she has to be submissive. This is not for everyone . Real bdsm is very intense. . Like I said your ready shes not.

Erotic humiliation is pretty intersting also. Lol your into some stuff there.

Last edited:
How about some role playing? You can be a burglar and sneak into her place. You surprise her while she's in the bedroom folding her panties. She resists, and it becomes more than just a burglary. ;) Or you are the boss and she is your employee. You expect more than just word processing from your employees. Etc.

You can hold someone down without making them feel like shit bro. The simple fact is there are humiliating things about bdsm that she doesn't want to have happen. Hold her down talk dirty to her make her beg for it. Start there and work up.

Thanks for the replies! Lots to respond to, more than my mobile wants to deal with. i'll properly respond as soon as I'm a a computer... but Beamers, that's kind of the point of asking. While I'm not entirely unfimilar to bdsm, i'm still very much in the experimental phase.

Are there any subs who can provide some input? What do you look for in/need from a dom? telling me to "take control" is kinda vauge.

, like clothespins to the nipples (she loves it),

8o
I would cry so hard if I put a clothes pin on my nip...

It's making my eyes water thinking about it.

Not for me. Thanks for putting that up. I just got schooled.

ya, it hurts like a bitch normally, but during sex when all the signals are crossed and one is all worked up in the frenzy its a different feeling alltogether.

I will take your word for that.

I have lots of fetishes too but the ones that are always there are for a man's facial and body hair.

I didn't even know that was a fetish. I love a guy's body hair!! My background on my phone is a friendly, hairy thigh. Guys with beards get a second look from me every time. Yes even a homeless dude. This week's people has the "sexiest men" in it. :! NOT! I didn't see one guy in there I would fuck. Except Johnny Depp when he's wearing a beard.

I <3 this thread.

You fukkn freaks.

<3 ;)

Last edited:
I use to be the dom in a humiliation relationship (not my idea but I liked her so I did it for her). I can only give advice in what I had done. The girl I was with wasn't into pain at all so bear with me. Its 90% mental but you also have to be a good enough actor to back it up. Its not enough to treat her like shit. You gotta do it with a straight face and not act as if you are acting. Here is a situation: we were just sitting on the couch (apart from eachother) watching a movie. I pressed pause and chucked a pillow at her head. She ofcourse said "what the hell?". I told her to get up and get me a drink. She did in silence. When she tried to hand the drink to me I didn't take it from her. I just stared her in the eye but she couldn't make eye contact. While she was still trying to give me the drink (I wasn't moving an inch to take it from her) I told her to strip. She just stood there for a minute and and I told her again but with balls "Strip!". She took her clothes off while just looking at the ground. She was standing there naked and I told her to turn slowly. She did as I just watched. I got up and looked at her a bit. I ran my knuckle over her nipple just a little bit. Then left her there naked and confused. She said that was one of the hottest things that's ever happend to her. Just remember though that each woman is VERY different. While this worked for mine, this might be a bad idea for yours...

Lol . Weird but hot.

iv heard of this erotic humiliation. Was it constant humiliation or just at random times

i've never used one before, but tying her up and playing with a violent wand might be fun. they're not cheap though!

i recommend actual nipple clamps over clothespins. i have these and like them quite a bit. you can adjust the pressure and tug on the chain :)

ya'll are just outrageous. vanilla sex? nipple clamps? all this extra accouterments flips me out...

you are a bunch of bad ass motherfuckers.

8o
I would cry so hard if I put a clothes pin on my nip...

It's making my eyes water thinking about it.

Not for me. Thanks for putting that up. I just got schooled.

Clothespins don't hurt.

I don't find clamps to be painful either. I've had times when I had them on there for hours alone just to do it. It hurt more when they were taken off than having them on there for hours. I had gotten used to the feeling of pressure on my nipples and taking the clamps off relieved that pressure.

Clothespins and clamps work best if you work your way up to using them. First pull on the nipples with your fingers or someone else's teeth, then use them for very short periods of time and gradually increase how long you use the clothespins or clamps for. Some clamps are adjustable. Most have plastic or vinyl coverings that you can take off or keep on. I find that warming the nipples up with long fingernails helps.

When I first started using clamps/clothespins I thought there was no way I could keep them on for longer than half a minute and eventually I worked up to keeping them on for long periods of time.

I suppose it helps that like lots of men my nipples are wired to my genitals and arousal.

If you're a man you can even put suction devices on your nipples like a snakebite kit. There are suction kit devices for women too but I've never used any.

You can put clothespins and clamps on other parts of the body besides the nipples and genitals.

http://www.xeromag.com/fvbdsm_scenarios.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipper_(BDSM)

Last edited:
How to be a better dom...

I can only tell you from my personal experience...so here goes.

I'm definitely a type-A personality and very assertive in bed, but it was only recently that I was fully able to discover my dominant side. I was never demeaning or anything of that sort in the past because I didn't have a woman who was into that sort of stuff so I didn't explore it. A big stumbling block for me was thinking that I would scare or alienate the person.

Later I found myself in a relationship with someone that I truly loved and cared about, and she knew me inside and out. She knew I was a good person, loving and kind so I didn't worry about her being scared by me. This is where the fun began.

First of all always remember that the sub is in control. You are not imposing your will upon them without their consent. They have the option to stop the action at any time. For me, I felt a deep connection in part because they were permitting me to let this side out and they enjoyed it. It was really hot and mutually had some mind-blowing sex.

Communication is key. Don't start off by gagging your sub. Give them instructions in a firm voice, and make them respond. IE: "I want you go to the bed and lie down on your stomach"..."Yes master". I didn't tend to get into dirty talk at this point yet. Simple instructions, given forcefully. If you know your partner well, you know what they like and that can be the reward (the hot) after the punishment (cold). Switch it up...back and forth.

I'm a fan of what we called "brutal loving", a kind of hot/cold session that accentuated the differences between the acts. For instance, spanking her ass HARD, and then lightly rubbing it and kissing the handprint. You can feel the welt and the warmth with your lips...it's fucking hot.

Here's a scenario I enjoyed. I told my partner to get on the bed, face down, ass up at the edge of the bed and cuffed her ankles and wrists. I would come up and say "You know you've been bad and I'm going to have to punish you"..."yes master, I've been a bad girl". Just an example. I enjoyed keeping a dialogue going that also had a side purpose of gauging how much she was enjoying it. With her ass up in the air in the prone position I would slowly circle around, stroking her skin. I'd walk up to the side and look her in the eyes and tell her she was bad, and then walk to the back again. Degrade her...call her a dirty little slut, or something like that. She's been BAD and she knows it. I'd slowly rub my fingers across her skin, and then *SPANK* her ass really hard. Then *SPANK*, *SPANK*, *SPANK*. You could see the welts start to form and I would lightly rub the welts and kiss them gently, enjoying the feeling of the hot skin...savoring it. Now that's the punishment...I'd say "You took that punishment so well...you are such a good little slave...are you ready for your reward? Then I would eat her out from the back and just love feeling her squirm and moan with delight. It's all about the contrast. There are so many more ways to do this...this is but one scenario.

Always have a safety word. If you are choking them, or have them gagged, have a signal such as tapping the bed or your arm. I have a background in jiujitsu so I am very good at choking people and being able to tell when im taking it to the point of passing out.

Feeling vulnerable and helpless is also something subs enjoy. I have eye bolts attached to the corners of my bed that I can attach ropes and chains to that clip into cuffs. Have your sub lie on their back, and shackle their limbs to corners. As they are splayed out helplessly, vocal messages like "mmmmm...you aren't going anywhere...I can do whateverrr I want to you." help convey the message and enhance the experience. This is a good scenario for a blindfold. I don't tend to prefer spankings, etc in this position, but more teasing, etc. nibbling...licking...stroking. Get up next to their face and make them suck your dick and tell you how good it feels in their throat. Make them squirm and want it really bad. If you are really toward the extreme end or an experienced BDSM player, a large (dull) knife that has been sitting in the freezer can be a very powerful sensation against warm, naked skin. I never got to try this but it sounds kinky as hell. Again...trust is key. A good way to segue into sex during this scenario is to unclip the ankle cuffs from the anchors so they are free, then come up between their legs missionary style and whisper in their ear "how bad do you want my cock right now?". At this point, your sub is probably really worked up and wants it bad. Make them beg for it until they are so wet they are practically dripping. I'd take their blindfold off at this point, look them straight in the eyes and say "I'm going to fuck you so good and there's nothing you can do about it". As I slip it inside of her I like to be staring her right in the eyes and be right on top of her so there is that combination of a deep connection and helplessness with her feeling my weight on top of her.

Man, I'm getting worked up just writing this out.

There's so much out there. My sex life was comparatively vanilla before this pandora's box was opened and there's no turning back. I love it, but only with the right sub. Always keep is safe, sane and consensual. You have to actively involve your sub, respect them, as they hold the control, and just have fun!

In the right situation it can bring you so close together that it's magical. I always liked to go progressively from her being a bad sub, to taking the punishment well, to being a good girl, and rewarding her, and as crazy as it sounds, this extreme situation can take you from brutality to some really profound, hot lovemaking, hence the term "brutal loving"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

=D

^ 8o

no way. I am so glad we had this thread. I know what I don't ever want to try and who I never want to try it with....

I have always been a fan of things along the lines of what jj mentioned. It can be extremely powerful to tie her up in different ways. Even teasing that would normally be construed as just a really nice thing can become tinged with domination when your girl is tied up. Harsh dirty talk is always pretty good too - it's degrading, but not straight humiliation.

I can only tell you from my personal experience...so here goes.

I'm definitely a type-A personality and very assertive in bed, but it was only recently that I was fully able to discover my dominant side. I was never demeaning or anything of that sort in the past because I didn't have a woman who was into that sort of stuff so I didn't explore it. A big stumbling block for me was thinking that I would scare or alienate the person.

Later I found myself in a relationship with someone that I truly loved and cared about, and she knew me inside and out. She knew I was a good person, loving and kind so I didn't worry about her being scared by me. This is where the fun began.

First of all always remember that the sub is in control. You are not imposing your will upon them without their consent. They have the option to stop the action at any time. For me, I felt a deep connection in part because they were permitting me to let this side out and they enjoyed it. It was really hot and mutually had some mind-blowing sex.

Communication is key. Don't start off by gagging your sub. Give them instructions in a firm voice, and make them respond. IE: "I want you go to the bed and lie down on your stomach"..."Yes master". I didn't tend to get into dirty talk at this point yet. Simple instructions, given forcefully. If you know your partner well, you know what they like and that can be the reward (the hot) after the punishment (cold). Switch it up...back and forth.

I'm a fan of what we called "brutal loving", a kind of hot/cold session that accentuated the differences between the acts. For instance, spanking her ass HARD, and then lightly rubbing it and kissing the handprint. You can feel the welt and the warmth with your lips...it's fucking hot.

Here's a scenario I enjoyed. I told my partner to get on the bed, face down, ass up at the edge of the bed and cuffed her ankles and wrists. I would come up and say "You know you've been bad and I'm going to have to punish you"..."yes master, I've been a bad girl". Just an example. I enjoyed keeping a dialogue going that also had a side purpose of gauging how much she was enjoying it. With her ass up in the air in the prone position I would slowly circle around, stroking her skin. I'd walk up to the side and look her in the eyes and tell her she was bad, and then walk to the back again. Degrade her...call her a dirty little slut, or something like that. She's been BAD and she knows it. I'd slowly rub my fingers across her skin, and then *SPANK* her ass really hard. Then *SPANK*, *SPANK*, *SPANK*. You could see the welts start to form and I would lightly rub the welts and kiss them gently, enjoying the feeling of the hot skin...savoring it. Now that's the punishment...I'd say "You took that punishment so well...you are such a good little slave...are you ready for your reward? Then I would eat her out from the back and just love feeling her squirm and moan with delight. It's all about the contrast. There are so many more ways to do this...this is but one scenario.

Always have a safety word. If you are choking them, or have them gagged, have a signal such as tapping the bed or your arm. I have a background in jiujitsu so I am very good at choking people and being able to tell when im taking it to the point of passing out.

Feeling vulnerable and helpless is also something subs enjoy. I have eye bolts attached to the corners of my bed that I can attach ropes and chains to that clip into cuffs. Have your sub lie on their back, and shackle their limbs to corners. As they are splayed out helplessly, vocal messages like "mmmmm...you aren't going anywhere...I can do whateverrr I want to you." help convey the message and enhance the experience. This is a good scenario for a blindfold. I don't tend to prefer spankings, etc in this position, but more teasing, etc. nibbling...licking...stroking. Get up next to their face and make them suck your dick and tell you how good it feels in their throat. Make them squirm and want it really bad. If you are really toward the extreme end or an experienced BDSM player, a large (dull) knife that has been sitting in the freezer can be a very powerful sensation against warm, naked skin. I never got to try this but it sounds kinky as hell. Again...trust is key. A good way to segue into sex during this scenario is to unclip the ankle cuffs from the anchors so they are free, then come up between their legs missionary style and whisper in their ear "how bad do you want my cock right now?". At this point, your sub is probably really worked up and wants it bad. Make them beg for it until they are so wet they are practically dripping. I'd take their blindfold off at this point, look them straight in the eyes and say "I'm going to fuck you so good and there's nothing you can do about it". As I slip it inside of her I like to be staring her right in the eyes and be right on top of her so there is that combination of a deep connection and helplessness with her feeling my weight on top of her.

Man, I'm getting worked up just writing this out.

There's so much out there. My sex life was comparatively vanilla before this pandora's box was opened and there's no turning back. I love it, but only with the right sub. Always keep is safe, sane and consensual. You have to actively involve your sub, respect them, as they hold the control, and just have fun!

In the right situation it can bring you so close together that it's magical. I always liked to go progressively from her being a bad sub, to taking the punishment well, to being a good girl, and rewarding her, and as crazy as it sounds, this extreme situation can take you from brutality to some really profound, hot lovemaking, hence the term "brutal loving"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

=D

This sounds exactly like the direction my sex life has taken in the last few months with my new partner. I never knew I had it in me to be like this either until I found my girl. I was always dominant in a way I considered "being the man" but now it feels greater than gender: it's power. This kind of sex has become soo stimulating just reading your story had me breathing heavily before I even realized it..

The funny thing is even though I've always had a high sex drive which would lead me to masturbating multiple times every day even on days when I had sex (though not always and sometimes once or none was fine), now that I've gotten used to having sex like this consistently and exclusively I can't really enjoy masturbation. I lose interest part-way through but when my partner is here the roleplays get drawn out and constantly shaped and reshaped until we find a perfect scenario for the time.

It's... nice to see others are like this as well and I agree with what you say about the passionate love making that comes from heavy punishment/reward swings. The kind of sex that comes out of swinging from seemingly fighting for two different ends and eventually uniting and fucking madly together is amazing and like no other sex. I just registered after weeks of lurking just ot post this because it hit home. heh.