• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I need a really quick answer to this question. PLEASE. i have 1 hour lol

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
hope i didnt make this sound like it was life or death as its not my intention. Well not normally my thing ive got a lil bit of meth from my brother and was planning on Driving to the club tonight and doing it in the parking lot in case i passed any checkpoints on the way (its all over the news that they will be ariound my area). Well my question is this. Is there any way to make my eyes look relatively normal. I have like 3 20mg percs but they wouldnt do shit as far as getting me high because my tolerance is just redic. but would they even out my eyes? would one be enough or even 3? I have like no tolerance to meth. ive only done it once. opiates would probably need at least 10 to feel anything but thats not my goal. I just want to go out, avoid alcohol, and go home. To add to this i have a rather sporty black coupe and have noticed it pulls unwanted attention. thoughts please!

Really I would think massive doses of opiates I used tweak a few times ever while being an h addict I needed 2 shots instead of 1 to recover the pupils to medium size and not feel shitty so that's the answer . Or take many many side roads lol

Really I would think massive doses of opiates I used tweak a few times ever while being an h addict I needed 2 shots instead of 1 to recover the pupils to medium size and not feel shitty so that's the answer . Or take many many side roads lol

so tolerance does play a part. in which case it wou;d just be a waste of three percs. can large quantities of caffeine similarly dilate pupils? i mean i drink redbull and vodka usually anyway when i go out lol. if i cant make my pupils normal and excuse may work just as well. as long as they dont catch me dilated driving. thoughts?

Dude the only reason they'd check your eyes is if you were acting annoying . I'd take the Percs so you don't act tweaky and still get minor constriction enough that when he shines a direct light it'll go down enough so he doesn't think you're on drugs plus you could be on vyvanse or aderal prescription how would the cop know unless you're acting erratic