L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I need a little help

goingcrazy

Greenlighter
So my husband asked me for a threesome but I'm not really into that He keeps saying that he just wants to watch me with another girl but I have been with him for 7 yrs and we have 2 kids together Im just worried I am not good enough any more for him and tonight we have one night without the kids and I want to make it up to him by Having sex but I want to go all out with him make it so that the three some doesnt even cross his mind any advice?

Have mind blowing sex with him, and do everything he likes to do or something he wants to do but has not yet. You know him better than random people on the internet do.

Sometime afterward, sit down and tell him you don't want to do the 3 way or have sex with anyone else. Good luck.

Girls always seem to jump to 'not good enough for him' every time a guy mentions wanting to try something new. More likely than not yeah we might really want to do something, but it's just not important enough to have any weight on whether we want to be with someone unless the sex is bad or non-existent to begin with. Like I had a girl who absolutely refused to do anal, which I love, and sure it would have been nice but I asked her to marry me anyway, because not wanting to do a particular fetish just didn't matter enough to effect having great sex doing a bunch of other things or how much I loved her.
Or to put it into a drug analogy, I really really love opiates, and would never ever want to stop doing opiates, and it would make me sad if opiates thought they weren't good enough for me anymore just because LSD seems like a lot of fun and I really want to try it some day, but certainly wouldn't even consider breaking up with opiates if they said no (which ironically they do because they take all my free money lol)

And also you're never going to get away from the MFF issue because I don't think there's a guy on earth that's not going to try for that eventually. %)

^ I agree with the above responses. Very nicely put.

1. Have crazy sex with him and then tell him that you're not interested in the 3 way at the moment.
2. It's totally normal to feel insecure when a guys asks that, because you thought you were enough. Don't take it like that. You are enough. He just wants to try something new and exciting-- any other ideas? ;D You could always ask for another guy to join....see how that makes him feel?

I wouldn't do something sexually I did not want to. That is a big one if you just do not want to be with another woman and do not want him to.

It isn't really fair what he is asking.

I guess just spice things up a a bit and maybe add some new sex positions, blow him, or maybe dress up sexy. It is a common fantasy but honestly it could really fuck up your marriage.