Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I might candyflip...

afewletters

Greenlighter
I might candyflip, advice please?

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anyone posting similar stuff so I posted it here ;)

I want to try LSD + MDMA. Heard some amazing stories and it sounds mind blowing. It would be my first time mixing the two together and so I'm wondering how I'd go about doing it the right way.

It makes sense to take the MDMA first and then sit and wait for the acid to kick in. Like so;

BEGIN: 100-300mg MDMA
+2 hour: 400ug LSD

Or is it better to take the acid first and gauge the intensity and then add Molly?

Last edited:
This type of discussion is best suited for psychedelic drugs, gonna move this on over for you. Welcome to bluelight :)

BDD ~> PD

That may be a little intense. Even taking 1 hit of acid and 100mg MDMA spaced a half hour apart was way too intense for me, a person who hardly gets visuals from anything under 300ug/3 hits of LSD. It's gonna feel way different than either substance alone, and the visuals will be different too. The substances potentiate eacother, so even taking 100mg MDMA and 100ug of LSD is significantly more intense than a 300ug LSD trip OR a 300mg roll on MDMA IME. If I were you I'd try 200mg MDMA + 200ug LSD and see where it puts you. I once did 300mg+300ug on top of each other and it was certainly a mistake.

I prefer to get over the acid comeup before I take the MDMA but that's just because my acid comeups are abnormally harsh. You can go either way.