• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so im on subutex for 10 months. well over the past 2 days i relapsed. I have a doctor appt in 5 days. but i last relapsed yesterday and the day before so that actually gives me 6 days to get it out my system. I did 90 mg oxy (snorted 3 30 mg roxys) at once. i also took 10 mg klonopin after the dose of oxy. the next night I did 4 30 mg roxys (120 mg snorted at once) and then did 11 mg klonopin. will this be out of ny system in 6 days???

there's no way for us to tell you if it'll still be in your system

get a drug test from a pharmacy and test yourself if you want to be sure.

if this is your only question then i reckon this thread will be closed as we do not allow speculation here..

Honestly if I were you, I would take subs right away if you have anymore, you won't go into pwd since you already regularly take subs. And obviously I would stop taking oxy right away. I think you'll be fine in 6 days if you do this. Just drink lots of water and go buy some plum juice. Good luck. Sincerely Blue.

There are sites like erowid that you can look into for general clearance times. I would be more concerned about the clonazepam because benzos can take a while. Do like Potato said and buy a drug test at a pharmacy and you will have a definite answer. I'm closing this but wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.