• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I may have been drugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjgroove

Greenlighter
So on Saturday night I went out to a sorority event at a bar. At this event I did cocaine for the first time and I had also been drinking. Before the event, I had 3 glasses of wine and a little bit of vodka. When I got to the bar my friends and I did coke. After that I had one shot and one mixed drink from the bar. I remember taking the shot and I remember starting the mixed drink but I do not remember finishing it. After that drink I completely blacked out and I can't remember anything that happened. I have a pretty high tolerance and I know my limits when it comes to alcohol and I know that I did not drink enough to black out. I normally drink more than that on a night out and I can remember everything. I have never experienced a blackout like this. When I got back from the event, I threw up a lot and I can remember what happened after that. Throwing up from alcohol is also unusual to me. I have only thrown up once in my life from drinking and that was because I didn't eat dinner before. The day after I felt fine, I was a little jittery and sometimes nauseous. I didn't really realize that I hadn't remember a lot from the night before until my friends told me all of the things I was saying/doing that I don't remember. At first I thought that maybe it was a combination of the coke and alcohol but I barely did any coke and I did not drink as much alcohol as I normally do. My friend told me that coke normally makes you feel more sober and aware so she thought this was weird too. The event was private and your name had to be on the list to get in so everyone there was either in my sorority or was someone's date. Is it possible I could have been slipped something? Maybe by the bartender?

You really think that it's more likely that someone spiked your drink than something with the coke? I bet you it wasn't even coke and that was probably the reason behind your black out

Just because someone says its coke doesnt mean its coke. You ingested a white powder some dude claims is coke.

A few years ago I started blacking out from alcohol. Now it happens nearly every time, and I act in quite a bizarre way. I don't even really drink it much/often.

Perhaps your body has started reacting to alcohol differently. Are you a big drinker?

You really think that it's more likely that someone spiked your drink than something with the coke? I bet you it wasn't even coke and that was probably the reason behind your black out

But my friends who did the coke with me were fine

A few years ago I started blacking out from alcohol. Now it happens nearly every time, and I act in quite a bizarre way. I don't even really drink it much/often.

Perhaps your body has started reacting to alcohol differently. Are you a big drinker?

I just drink on the weekends like every other college student. I know my limits and I usually don't allow myself to get too out of control

Hmm yea again, we're never gonna be able to tell you a definite yes or no. It definitely sounds like something happened, but whether that's a drink being drugged, your body having a weird metabolic or other episode, having an atypical reaction to the cocaine, etc. we're not going to be able to tell you. You're the best source for any kind of answer.

It was your first time using cocaine and you don't know for sure if it was indeed cocaine. Just because your friends didn't have a bad reaction, that doesn't mean you didn't. The mixing of different alcoholic drinks alone could have made you vomit. I was a heavy daily drinker for years and one time my friend gave me something that was supposed to be molly. I blacked out, don't remember how I even drove home and felt so stupid afterwards. It's possible someone slipped something in your drink, but unless you had your blood drawn and analyzed you won't know for sure. Just be more careful in the future. This is something we can't answer so I'm closing this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.