• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I made this!

The last dose,

Ever heard the term... Come heavy or don't come at all.... You're welcome to come anytime!

I've machined sites fort some of those beasts. Awesome bro!

What site do you guys use that doesn't link back to personal stuff, for sharing photos?

Hell Yeah sixx! nj does take some of the beast out of guns with regulations 15 round mags etc etc, Come heavy or don't come at all!!!!!!!! THE GLORIOUS SONS!!.
I use photobucket but also have a flicker account thanks sixx

Last edited:
Thanks buddy! I free hand hollow grind blades on a 2" wheel so they have a dramatic hollow grind. Looks cool!

Thanks buddy! I free hand hollow grind blades on a 2" wheel so they have a dramatic hollow grind. Looks cool!

I love the dramatic hollow grind! fucking amazing looking bro! i used the magnifier the two sides of the blade hollowing to that v at end of blade looks sick!!!

Wanna build a knife....I dunno a good site to image host?

Draw a quick design sketch

Gotta click photo to enlarge.

Transferred to a chunk of plastic... My wife is making the other one.. rad chick right!

Nice work Sixx very interesting! defintely cool wife making knifes wit ya!!, when i go shooting guns my wife just watches us she wont shoot boooooooo!

Tld, yeah my lady is pretty cool and open to trying new things. She originally wanted to learn to do Japanese handle wraps and asked if I'd make her a knife. Then she said, teach me to make the whole knife. But most girls affect into the boy toy stuff.

Hey check out this clutch purse she's working on...I love the edgy skull stuff

Man, I am have a bit of knife lust myself. Nothing as cool as those pics you posted though...I once got to make a knife in my friend's shop. But we were in a bit of a rush, so it ended up a bit more like a box cutter than an actual blade.

Is there a particular kind of steel you use for them? The time I did it we started with blanks from industrial saw blades. But I assume you use better material, no?

Sim, that's cool man! If saw blades work great! Some good old carbon steel kicks ass.

I mainly use crucible cpm154cm powdered stainless steel. It's about as good as it gets in terms of performance. And is what all other steel's are compared to these days. I also use some pretty cool Damascus steel's when I'm feeling brave..

Thanks tld.. she's good with the leather stuff!

Yeah, the saw blade actually held an edge surprisingly well. I've heard of the steel you mentioned...yes, very nice!

These days my knife activity is pretty much limited to sharpening. When I'm feeling agitated, I often break out the whetstones and get all our knives (and my straight razor) and work those puppies into shape. Would love to get into building knives, but the barrier to entry is pretty high.

Anybody made anything recently ?

Ive just completed this, Made it for a girl i like, it has the name of the Island we live on, Ive been offered ?1000 for it , but all the offer did was made me mad.

Love is priceless

36283350_617019688677238_2086790541722255360_n.jpg

What a lovely piece of furniture!

I've been recently back into the world of photography again and this time it has been urban exploration and pin-up fusion style with a friend of mine as a model.

kcffgl.jpg