• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meetups I love real mephedrone, eapecially with oldschool BL and EADD OG WarmRushes

Man I really wish I could get good mephedrone. The real deal is the best drug hands down for euphoria. Fuck I wouldn’t have the coke addiction I have now if I had access (and I’m paying £130 a g for admittedly top quality out here).

Doubt these ‘sources’ you lads n lasses are getting it from will ship to Vietnam though (brexit and the general dreariness of old Lancashire made me move sticks) 🙁. Let me know if I’m wrong though, and enjoy the rushes. A big bomb followed by a good sized line when I started feeling the bomb would have me in pure heaven, would kill for one more go at it

What was that? Hey btw man

They were caps sent over from Israel, though after a year or so plenty of resellers in the UK appeared. When they were eventually tested they were found to contain 4MMC and 2FA among others.

This was all from around 2006. Then meph got real big probably 2008ish.

Israel then banned those two substances and so a new range came out around 2010 or so that was rubbish. There is still one good Bluelight thread around discussing it back then:

Last edited:
They were caps sent over from Israel, though after a year or so plenty of resellers in the UK appeared. When they were eventually tested they were found to contain 4MMC and 2FA among others.

This was all from around 2006. Then meph got real big probably 2008ish.

Israel then banned those two substances and so a new range came out around 2010 or so that was rubbish. There is still one good Bluelight thread around discussing it back then:

I had no idea about he Israeli thing, I genuinely thought it originated pretty much on here and was brand new.

And 2-fa was early too. First tried it when it popped up on americanresearchsupplies in Spain (LE took it down years back, before anyone has a go, probably have the name wrong too); and that was back in 2011, and I thought it was brand new. Had a couple of gs each of 2-fa, and 4-fa, which was heavier. Spent about 12 hours mixing on my deck and bonded with my now best mate. =D

I heard a rumor twice recently that MDMA comes from Israel. I have never, ever believed it comes from Holland. Way to obvious and customs is way too tight. Israel sounds about right to me. It's definitely somewhere linked to Europe, and I reckon the people who look into this stuff know who they are, and get a decent chunk. Plus obviously they have a massive psy scene in Israel with a lot of MDMA and acid. Makes me think wonder how it gets in. Gaza tunnels probably, if you ask! =D

(Edit: just thinking, not many ways into Israel from Europe, right? How do they get all their acid and MDMA in? Can only be the med. Just that little strip of land a few times the size of gaza to the East-ish. Surely well defended. And don't they have a huge port or canal or something?

And hey, I'm not complaining, that's the reason I often love Israelies - total wreckheads =D - but it explains the bunk Holland rumor, if true. either way, not holland.

Last edited:
I had no idea about he Israeli thing, I genuinely thought it originated pretty much on here and was brand new.

And 2-fa was early too. First tried it when it popped up on americanresearchsupplies in Spain (LE took it down years back, before anyone has a go, probably have the name wrong too); and that was back in 2011, and I thought it was brand new. Had a couple of gs each of 2-fa, and 4-fa, which was heavier. Spent about 12 hours mixing on my deck and bonded with my now best mate. =D

I heard a rumor twice recently that MDMA comes from Israel. I have never, ever believed it comes from Holland. Way to obvious and customs is way too tight. Israel sounds about right to me. It's definitely somewhere linked to Europe, and I reckon the people who look into this stuff know who they are, and get a decent chunk. Plus obviously they have a massive psy scene in Israel with a lot of MDMA and acid. Makes me think wonder how it gets in. Gaza tunnels probably, if you ask! =D

(Edit: just thinking, not many ways into Israel from Europe, right? How do they get all their acid and MDMA in? Can only be the med. Just that little strip of land a few times the size of gaza to the East-ish. Surely well defended. And don't they have a huge port or canal or something?

And hey, I'm not complaining, that's the reason I often love Israelies - total wreckheads =D - but it explains the bunk Holland rumor, if true. either way, not holland.

The chemist who first synthesized 4-mmc was Israeli i think.

I never liked 2-FA or 4-FA. For all everyone here claimed mephedrone to be super toxic (which i'm sure it probably is), 4-FA felt far worse to me. Only 1 or 2 doses and just felt so shitty after it wasn't for me. In the early days of mephedrone there was no comedown. Laterly with big binges i suffered upto 3 weeks feeling like shit after.

MDMA is mainly manufactured in Holland, Belgium, Germany. There is tonnes of evidence to support this. Documentaries even plus multiple big labs have been busted in all those countries. Any source for big busts or proof of MDMA being trafficked from Israel? Wouldn't really make any sense for the European market as it would have further to travel to Northern Europe, where the largest concentration of consumers with money is. I would imagine if Israel produces MDMA it is probably consumed domestically instead.

The bunk all coming from Holland is exactly that, a rumor. I'm sure there is good and bad batches of it being produced there the same with everywhere else.

The chemist who first synthesized 4-mmc was Israeli i think.

I never liked 2-FA or 4-FA. For all everyone here claimed mephedrone to be super toxic (which i'm sure it probably is), 4-FA felt far worse to me. Only 1 or 2 doses and just felt so shitty after it wasn't for me. In the early days of mephedrone there was no comedown. Laterly with big binges i suffered upto 3 weeks feeling like shit after.

MDMA is mainly manufactured in Holland, Belgium, Germany. There is tonnes of evidence to support this. Documentaries even plus multiple big labs have been busted in all those countries. Any source for big busts or proof of MDMA being trafficked from Israel? Wouldn't really make any sense for the European market as it would have further to travel to Northern Europe, where the largest concentration of consumers with money is. I would imagine if Israel produces MDMA it is probably consumed domestically instead.

The bunk all coming from Holland is exactly that, a rumor. I'm sure there is good and bad batches of it being produced there the same with everywhere else.

To me you're just presenting evidence I'm right. =D

No big busts, with all those raves in the desert.

Just a rumor I heard on some podcasts though, to anybody reading this, if you get what I mean! 🙈😅

Those Neorganics blends were far more toxic than meph alone, I had some horrendous comedowns on those. I can smash meph and be relatively OK.

There is some "rock mephedrone" about which appears to be getting good reviews. Don't know if anyone has tried it?

It seems like it's back by popular demand! Gonna have one more bash me like! The cardiotoxicity thing scares me little, but I used to smoke tons of crack, so it seems a little stupid to be vastly more scared of meph. Remember @fastandbulbous saying he'd never touch and it made me shudder a little.

It seems like it's back by popular demand! Gonna have one more bash me like! The cardiotoxicity thing scares me little, but I used to smoke tons of crack, so it seems a little stupid to be vastly more scared of meph. Remember @fastandbulbous saying he'd never touch and it made me shudder a little.
I did try it once and was very much underwhelmed by its effects (then again, I am no fan of cocaine either)

I did try it once and was very much underwhelmed by its effects (then again, I am no fan of cocaine either)

But meph (certainly pre-ban) used to be like coke that actually lived up to the hype. Keep thinking I might order a gram for old time's sake, then realise I don't really have the time and space to do it and recover from its mental toll...

But meph (certainly pre-ban) used to be like coke that actually lived up to the hype. Keep thinking I might order a gram for old time's sake, then realise I don't really have the time and space to do it and recover from its mental toll...
It was pre ban stuff that I tried.

Seems to be loads of legit labtested 4-MMC again now doing the rounds for roughly £20 a g or £250 an oz. Haven't done any since before xmas but has the old smell and mates eyes were wiggling, chatting shit, loved up etc.

I used to love that shit too back in the day. 3 day benders every weekend for £20

Just add Bellabrusco and one or 2 of those 3in1 Amber Leaf 12.5g deals.

Mad how many people seem to be back doing this local now. Saw mate tauting labtested stuff at 20s a g or 10er on small bulk (1oz), madness considering it was going at 500 an oz or 40 a gram one point after the ban. Was all cut to bits too then. Some chemists obviouly been synthing a load of it as it seems like all the coke/ket/mdma dealers all stocking legit 4-mmc again here now.

So assuming meph now does feel like pre-ban all of a sudden, what's changed... how is this explained? AFAIK it's not meant to be difficult to manufacture?

Sadly, not sure my subjective experience will ever be the same as at the beginning, thanks to anxiety I now get on stimulants (which all started with meph). Would definitely try again, given a decent window of opportunity, though it would be under a tonne of booze...