• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom I Love Opiates As Much As I HATE The Feeling of Being Dependant on Something

Lovecraft

Bluelighter
Not with hard opioids, but with something like Kratom, I could totally see myself using it on a daily basis and having no problem with functioning or adhering to my life responsibilities, etc. In fact, it probably would help. A few grams with morning coffee, maybe another few after my workout, and then some Bali before bed. I could totally manage just fine doing something along those lines.

But I just can't stand being dependent on anything. It's almost like a phobia or a control issue. I have to take a medication daily and I have this same kind of attitude about it.

Not with hard opioids, but with something like Kratom, I could totally see myself using it on a daily basis and having no problem with functioning or adhering to my life responsibilities, etc. In fact, it probably would help. A few grams with morning coffee, maybe another few after my workout, and then some Bali before bed. I could totally manage just fine doing something along those lines.

But I just can't stand being dependent on anything. It's almost like a phobia or a control issue. I have to take a medication daily and I have this same kind of attitude about it.
That’s how I feel too, i Can’t stand being physically addicted to any medication , I recently stopped my gabapentin which I’ve been taking for years for anxiety , nerve pain but I felt “sick” all the time taking it ,I’m 6 days without it and feel much better everyday, I use kratom at least once or twice a week and tramadol about the same with at least 3 days off per week , oh an a Soma somewhere in that mix. I have the tolerance of a flea with everything I do which is how I like it …

That’s how I feel too, i Can’t stand being physically addicted to any medication

Same, so I stop it to see if I can manage without meds, and mental health issues and fibromyalgia come back

Today I've only dropped 2.5mg valium today and I'm so wired I'm typing so much on Bluelight lol sorry to anyone seeing Fairy blabbering on about random shite

Kratom didn't do anything to me, no help with anxiety, didn't relax me in fact even though it was red vien I felt like I'd drank to much coffee so stopped after trying 2 batches of different red viens, started on 3 grams then more then more till I'd had 10 grams in a day, none of it helped

Same, so I stop it to see if I can manage without meds, and mental health issues and fibromyalgia come back

Today I've only dropped 2.5mg valium today and I'm so wired I'm typing so much on Bluelight lol sorry to anyone seeing Fairy blabbering on about random shite

Kratom didn't do anything to me, no help with anxiety, didn't relax me in fact even though it was red vien I felt like I'd drank to much coffee so stopped after trying 2 batches of different red viens, started on 3 grams then more then more till I'd had 10 grams in a day, none of it helped
Good luck coming off the Diazepam.

What's your currenet dose? And what was your initial dose you were on when you decided to quit/taper?

As we know, we're all different.. but in 1 day most people wouldn't yet notice a difference physically.

Same as me i hate knowing i have to use gear i can afford my habit always a bag there but it's knowing without it your fucked.

What's your currenet dose? And what was your initial dose you were on when you decided to quit/taper?

Its hard to say I was on zopiclone then stopped that completely, then I was taking a mixture of alsorts, some days xanax and clonazepam and others just clonazepam, then I had a binge of midazolam, now the valium, I didn't have a dose I just took what I felt like taking and now I'm on just under 20mg valium and CBD, but couldn't sleep last night so took 20mg promethazine ontop of 15mg valium and CBD

Last 2 days its 2.5mg valium and CBD in the morning and 15mg valium and CBD at night, will try not to take promethazine tonight

As we know, we're all different.. but in 1 day most people wouldn't yet notice a difference physically

I felt like I noticed the 2.5mg drop but I don't notice when I take 2.5mg valium as my tolerence to benzos is high as been off and on pills for about 5 year's

Kratom is definitely not suitable for this, just saying.