• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I love it when [inset drug] makes me feel like this [insert video]

@Atomic_Decay

I love it when a gram of P2P cartel crystal makes me feel like this—

—yet somehow costs less than ordering a single beer in a bar around here.

You've heard of working holidays, but how about a "tweaking holiday"? Come to Seattle for two weeks — if you're serious about getting spun, the trip will pay for itself in savings.

I love it when morphine makes me feel warmmmmmmm. So good ffs.

pregabalin

morto-muito-louco.gif

Some days you make it REALLY difficult to like you, nznity!!! I am so glad you are in a better head space. Everything you previously wrote about wanting out of
life...I been that way since I was in the single digits. NEVER felt right about myself. Never could figure out why. Later, I did have a 'lightbulb' moment about some
shit that I blocked out of my head. But that damage just created future damage, as I, like you, went looking for it. Just another way in a long list of ways to self-destruct. Death on the installment plan, is what I call it. And I'm on fucking antidepressants. I have no heroin. Its been fucking 36 days now. Just get through
this ordeal of yours. You are so important here on BL!!!!
But also, fuck you and your morphine!!!!!!😭😎

I never got warmth from opioids, just relief of the usual coldness. But maybe I understand the concept wrong and confuse euphoria with warmth.

--

I loved it when dextromethorphan made me feel dark:

Nowadays I'd love to have some methoxetamine to make me feel (could insert almost every music I like here, the drug is a chameleon):