R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I love fat chicks

fasteddie

Bluelighter
I have for many years.

1) They are better tempered than skinny chicks.

2) They do not have some kind of entitled attitude because society seems to favor the malnourished. (some of these guys who love skinny chicks should just go admit that they like boys)

3) They smell better. My last skinny g/f had this funny stale mucus smell, that I guess came from her ability to eat everything and not put on a pound. Mutant metabolism.

4) The way they look turns me on. They're like fertility Goddesses.

I'm a voluptuous gal and I never had a problem dating. I'm height and weight proportionate. Some men love the extra to hold on too.
And some men enjoy thinner ladies.
I feel thicker ladies are much more fun and have less inhibitions and enjoy life way more.
We all have our own preferences

And they are so chunky you can carve it lol.

On another note I've had some fun with larger ladies. At the moment I have a crush on one who works at the bar I frequent. Then again petite girls can be very good too.

At the end of the day love is in the eye of the beholder!! And I don't think you can categorize people down to their physical attributes.

I hate skinny girls, i mean seriously, why would I want a girl that has an sad like a dudes? Skinny and flat and
All? Beauty is in thickness. .

Has an ass like a dudes * sorry typo, sorry for bump, phone won't let me edit! I love lines and curves and a butt that jiggles

Good for you, you can have them, I don't want them.

I do think you are shallow, this thread is shallow, my response was shallow.

I fancy skinny chicks but there is an acceptable range and I certainly do not hate fat chicks, I just do not have sex with them.

I'm a voluptuous gal and I never had a problem dating. I'm height and weight proportionate. Some men love the extra to hold on too.
And some men enjoy thinner ladies.
I feel thicker ladies are much more fun and have less inhibitions and enjoy life way more.
We all have our own preferences

Hooray for you!

I, um, dated this fat girl who dive bombed my penis with her mouth about 20 minutes after I met her. I tried to be civilized; let's have coffee? But I guess she preferred semen. She got plenty.

This was 20 years ago and I still recall her fondly.

Shallow thread? Considering the rotten, feeling-wounded abuse that fat girls endure in this world. They are so beautiful! They smell so nice! They are so soft! MMMMMM!

At the end of the day love is in the eye of the beholder!! And I don't think you can categorize people down to their physical attributes.

No, of course not.

One of my best g/f's was just as skinny as could be, had hardly any breasts...but she was great company! We had such fun times together. We both loved turtles.

You know, that wonderful intimate fun time that you have with a lover after sex? The cuddlying, the laughing, the watching some old movie you both love?

It's the best part of life.

Last edited:
Shallow thread? Considering the rotten, feeling-wounded abuse that fat girls endure in this world. They are so beautiful! They smell so nice! They are so soft! MMMMMM!

how about we stop the abuse all around? I've had to put up with family members giving me shit for being skinny. I do eat a lot but nothing gets absorbed. Having to maintain a high calorie diet constantly in fear of losing weight is more of a burden than a blessing.

Whether we (women) are fat or skinny (tall or short etc) we are all deserving of love , affection and attention.
There is a lid for every pot...I believe this !

What is the definition of a fat girl? 300lbs? Or real thick in the waist and legs ? I prefer fat girls if thats the case, thickness in the legs, thighs, hips, and some curves and lines, that's the definition of a womans worth! Women are meant to have something to grab onto,.it's they're nature.

how about we stop the abuse all around? I've had to put up with family members giving me shit for being skinny. I do eat a lot but nothing gets absorbed. Having to maintain a high calorie diet constantly in fear of losing weight is more of a burden than a blessing.

Amen to that. I am sorry if I somehow gave offense.

Depends on how fat. I weigh 175-180 and I like my girls to be about 3 inches shorter at least and 150-170. Can't be in the face alot though.
Something about that body type displays the ability to be happy without following a crazy routine.
And its normal