Mental Health I lost my inner voice

ShooShoo

Bluelighter
My inner voice/monologue has gone. I have no thoughts in my head anymore. I used to be able to go on all sorts of spiraling thought tangents and debates in my head and now it’s blank. I think it’s because of all the antipsychotics I’ve been prescribed over the years. I’m off them now but nothing has changed.
How do I get it back? Has this happened to anyone else? I feel stupid af, I can’t analyze things and forming arguments is very difficult. My mind is just constantly blank. I’m so lost, please help

A sane mind would be blank, a lot of people have Borderline personality disorder so they have constantly racing thoughs, some even have loops, Can't think something else but only those specific thoughts, be glad your mind is blank. As far as formin argument, I personally don't link them with thoughts as I link them with knowledge.

Now off-topic, see @TheLoveBandit why we should create a 15 question test before you create a thread? That's why I've stopped answerin harm-reduction questions. Trolls.

I have experience with that before.
Your thoughts will back after the antipsychotics completely leave your body, becouse they works even with very low doses in this effect.

If you have got invega injection you might need 10 months to recover.
Or take the antidote cabragoline to recover instantly.
How did you find out it was the antidote and what does it do exactly?

I love the idea of a quiet mind. I've never experienced that except under the influence of certain drugs...

I hope you can either find peace in the silence or get whatever kind of help you need to get the thoughts flowing again.

I love the idea of a quiet mind. I've never experienced that except under the influence of certain drugs...

I hope you can either find peace in the silence or get whatever kind of help you need to get the thoughts flowing again.
Thank you :) I migh try that cabergoline thing, and someone on another site recommended me loads of different supplements/nootropics too.
What drugs did that to you? The quietness can be nice but it’s not worth it for the lack of complex thought

the simple answer:
you will back to normal.

the complicated one:
it somewhat depend on what anti-psychotic you are on and what the dose of both the anti-psychotic and caberagoline
you need to take low dose cabragoline and start upping it until you return to your normal personality
you can upper the dose more and she will start acting as atypical antidepressant
you will experience increase in ability to enjoy music, start speaking fastly, urge/enjoyment in exploring things like internet, science etc..
add to that fast racing thoughts, you will start thinking in many things in the sametime, this will depelate you atentional prformance whice will lead to the "H" is ADHD
attention deficit hyperactivity disorder => hyperactivity

increasing the dose more and you will hyper-sexual (dopamine 3 receptor effect)

over activating D2 receptors is not good thing but its a lot better then over blocking them.
Wow sounds amazing! Can’t wait to try it. What is a low dose to start with? I’ve been on so many antipsychotics over the years it’s honestly embarrassing to even mention but the last two were invega and the next year followed by clopixol

in the first day take 0.5mg (if you restored your normal mood in the first day, directly switch to 0.25mg twice/week maintenance dose)
in the second day take 0.5mg (if you restored your normal mood in the second day, directly switch to 0.5mg twice/week maintenance dose)
in the third day take 0.5mg (if you restored your normal mood in the third day, directly switch to 0.75mg twice/week maintenance dose)
in the 4 day take 0.5mg (if you restored your normal mood in the 4 day, directly switch to 1mg twice/week maintenance dose)

the highest dose in this medication is 1mg twice/week, you can try more if she still not able to block antipcychotic effect, i doesn't tested any of invega or clopixol so don't know how much they strong.

she mostly will works with low doses
Thank you. How many weeks do I need the maintenance dose?

Thank you :) I migh try that cabergoline thing, and someone on another site recommended me loads of different supplements/nootropics too.
What drugs did that to you? The quietness can be nice but it’s not worth it for the lack of complex thought
Benzos do it for me. Mainly Xanax or Valium. I may not be completely "blank," but they make my mind VERY quiet. To the point that my thoughts don't go much further than whatever I'm looking at or reading/watching.

My mind is almost constantly racing. Anxiety and ADHD don't help. But like @ibtisam midlet said, it sounds like you could benefit from some of that hyperactivity!

I say I want a quiet mind, but I'm sure I'd be unhappy if I had to go through it for such an extended period like you have. It's good to be able to dive deep into your own mind once in a while. So I hope you figure it out.

I also had this when depressed, though I never really had a consistent inner monologue/dialogue/voice before. More scattered thoughts and images, sometimes obsessive.

Antidepressants helped me, and lower dose antipsychotics may be beneficial depending on your background / history.