• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I like imagining my girl with another guy.

Danny7997

Greenlighter
Hey . ok i have no clue how weird or okay it is. But I love imagining my girl with other goodlooking guys-same age or a little younger. I'm completely straight and have absolutely no attraction to men. But my girl loves muscular hunks-I'm one of them. We've been together for years and love each other; she's completely loyal to me and loves me a lot. We were only 15 when we got together and sill are. She's not a very horny kind of woman and completely one woman man. And its not like she's not good-looking she's one of the hottest girls I've ever known. She's really good-looking her bust is 36ish has a lean waist and nice ass. She looks HOT in anything she wears cause of a great body. And she also has a beautiful face with sexiest lips. So, i have no clue why but I've got this fetish and its been so for last 3-4 months. It turns me on imagining her with other men/boys. Being naked with them/for them, making out, getting fucked and pleased. I'm not sure if thats what i want for real tho! I most probably won't! But just like to imagine. I've told her this and it took her quite a while but now she can finally dirty talk about being intimate with another guy. She doesn't particularly enjoy it but she likes to do whatever turns me on. She said she won't have a threesome sext - but she can do threesome dirty talking. You getting the situation? she can do anyything but only with n for me nothing with another guy and its ok i love when she talks dirty. Is it normal to have such a fetish? Secondly I'm sure, I want to watch her makeout(just french kiss / french kiss with herself naked) with another dude. Is that okay to be turned on by such stuff?

ALSO- ANY MEN OUT THERE WHO HAVE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS? OR ANY WOMEN WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT WERE YOYR REACTIONS

Last edited:
It's a cuckold fetish. It's not super unusual but you really have to wait until you are with someone who is also into that or maybe later in your relationship when she might be ready for more extreme sexual acts. If you pressure her into it she may resent you for it. It's not super weird, you aren't a freak or anything but it just requires a certain type of person. Different strokes for different folks. People are into some weird shit and none of it is inherently wrong. Most people have some secret fetish they are ashamed of or insecure about and many people can be judgemental.