View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I knew i had some good lsd ;)

unknownSKY

Bluelighter
Yesterday i got quiet a bit of lsd and in fear of freaking out i took 1/3 of a tab. The result was a 6 hour trip that was incredibly fun. Gotta love no tolerance/good tabs? :DDD

Good to hear it all turned out well! Did your tabs have any particular taste?

I have NBOMe tabs that will give you a six hour trip off of a third.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about.... one third of an acid blotter would have not impressed me back in the days

Yeah that's what I was thinking about.... one third of an acid blotter would have not impressed me back in the days

I'm pretty sure you got NBOMe'd OP. Street LSD usually requires multiple tabs for you to trip for 6 hours.

We can't jump to any conclusion that OP got NBOMe'd based on what little info OP has said here!

Friends and I have tripped off of 1/4 tabs of acid before, gentle but really fun trips (this was well before NBOMe's were around, just in case you're thinking I got NBOMe'd too). Also, any "street" acid I've ever come across definitely doesn't need multiple tabs to trip for 6 hours! Thats a short trip and lots of tabs! Usually one aprox 100ug tab keeps me tripping for 8 hours, plus residual comedown insomnia.

I'd still appreciate some statistics on this but it may very well be true that generally 200+ ug LSD blotters are more scarce than NBOMe blotters. I don't want every other thread to turn into an ID thread or having the potency questioned, but I guess the drug market got way complicated. Get a test kit if you're concerned. Otherwise yeah everyone who isn't familiar with the possibility of getting other (entirely possibly unwanted) chems like NBOMe on blotter, do some homework on that...

Other than that, just happy to hear that the TS (OP) had a fun trip. Anything else? :)

I always swallow my blotters immediately to avoid the possible NBOMe trip.

Yeah that always seemed like the right strategy until someone told me NBOMe's may be active orally after all. I wouldn't know either way and always assumed it to be true that they are not... but if it turns out they are, I will be profoundly confused.

The drug market has become this complicated and real LSD is getting rarer and rarer every year

nah it wasnt lol or else my friend whos candyflipped with it 2 different times would of noticed... the bluelight bunk police really get old after the first 20 times... this post has nothing to do with me determining if i got scammed or not, i got it for free i could care less if i got nbome its not harmful unless taking with other chems anyways.. can we just not?

Last edited: