• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I just want to dab and not die

Cheech over here doing bongs.

TBH, eating cannabis > Dabs. But now that I eat more cannabis recently, I feel I need sometimes something stronger than flower and slow acting edibles. Kief is a good starting point to get into concentrates. That's as far as I go. Kief joints.

Go for a low temp hit, it will be much more gentle on you compared to a higher temp hit. Let the nail cool to the point where you vape most of the cannabinoids while leaving behind the harsher impurities. Also of course having water percolator helps too.

-GC
This is the correct answer.

Also sometimes I find holding it in right, instead of anticipating the burn and blowing out too soon, actually reduces the burn.

It sounds paradoxical almost, but really, as long as it's a medium sized dab increase your lung volume as quickly as possible. Taking a short breath seems to concentrate the burn or something.

TBH, eating cannabis > Dabs.
Meh, I prefer the instant gratification of dab compared to waiting an hour for an edible to kick in.

Besides, with smoking you know quickly if you got too much or too little you can adjust accordingly by either not smoking more or taking another hit depending. With edibles, if you don't eat enough you won't know for an hour and if you eat too much it's already too late.

Here's not very common edibles.but from long time used"managua".colas and milk(real one) brewed with some spice...you got hot chilly drink.Hit hard after 1 or two and last all day.Almost on border with light trippin.and inhale some through the day