• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I just want to dab and not die

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I cough until I'm dead, and it hurts because of a strain,
Any way to inhale dab longer and better?

For sure. Either filtering through water or putting ice cubes in a bong. Or…an electric dab rig (e-nail) where you can control the temperature.

As an other choice which isn’t really a dab/rig - a vape battery w/variable voltage.

Good luck.

Tom

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think it was supposed to help any to hold a dab hit in your lungs for a long time like with weed. When I've dabbed with my vape pen, I don't cough as much as when I dab from a bong.

take smaller hits works for me. i can tell as soon as i finish the dab hit if i went too far. and the coughing fit kicks in no matter how long i hold it in. if i take smaller hits i can hold it it with no hack. i only hold dab hits for a few seconds unlike weed i will hold in much longer.

Go for a low temp hit, it will be much more gentle on you compared to a higher temp hit. Let the nail cool to the point where you vape most of the cannabinoids while leaving behind the harsher impurities. Also of course having water percolator helps too.

-GC

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think it was supposed to help any to hold a dab hit in your lungs for a long time like with weed. When I've dabbed with my vape pen, I don't cough as much as when I dab from a bong.

different burning system, through a bong it's unfiltered obviously is like saying tap water is different to distilated water. No, through a pen is already processed and by time you exhale it, there's always gonna be a bit left that's why vape are also a nice system if you have small "white" economy dots. That cough is usually because dabs are made in high heat process and all sort of shit, what can I say try and drink as much water as you can not until your pee becomes white but at least 1L per day does wonders in long run.

Reactions: Ds
Use a vaporizer and filter it through ice water. There are also bongs which had a double filter system that the first was for hot or warm water, and the second was for ice.

different burning system, through a bong it's unfiltered obviously is like saying tap water is different to distilated water. No, through a pen is already processed and by time you exhale it, there's always gonna be a bit left that's why vape are also a nice system if you have small "white" economy dots. That cough is usually because dabs are made in high heat process and all sort of shit, what can I say try and drink as much water as you can not until your pee becomes white but at least 1L per day does wonders in long run.
What does drinking 1 liter of water in a day have to do with smoking or vaping marijuana? When I would smoke pot I did this as I would get a dry mouth, and drinking a liter or two of beer, green tea, coffee/espresso, and rooibos helped.

I have a wonderful cheap vape from which I can barely inhale, so I take a slow toke while counting to 3.
it is a cool smoke but so irritating.
the toke is often followed by terrible coughing which cannot be good for 70 yr old lungs.
the high is fantastic if done once or twice every 2 days.
holding it in longer is not an option unless I take in less.
it is self limiting: I know how sticky THC is, so those alveoli are sending me the right message about the assault of THC vaping.

What kind of extract are you dabbing and what kind of an apparatus are you using?

Impossible to answer your question without some basic details

What does drinking 1 liter of water in a day have to do with smoking or vaping marijuana? When I would smoke pot I did this as I would get a dry mouth, and drinking a liter or two of beer, green tea, coffee/espresso, and rooibos helped.
Lmao xD. Can it be a liter of Fiji water? I'm boogi, xD

So far, a water bong dab rig with ice water has helped me with the coughing my brains out .

Though, didn't I hear somewhere when I first started smoking yearsss ago, that if you cough, you'll get higher? Or is that myth ?

Lmao xD. Can it be a liter of Fiji water? I'm boogi, xD

So far, a water bong dab rig with ice water has helped me with the coughing my brains out .

Though, didn't I hear somewhere when I first started smoking yearsss ago, that if you cough, you'll get higher? Or is that myth ?
I always heard that as well that if you coughed you would get higher. I never did what I saw others do where they would inhale the smoke and let it all absorb in their lungs.

They'd inhale the smoke and let it absorb ? Like hold it in or something?

Ghosting! That was ghosting a hit!

Jesus Christ I forgot all about that stupid shit. Great way to make yourself throw up and white/green out. Y'all ever have a dumb ass friend that acted like they loved wu-tanging roaches?

• Haha
If u wutang a roach, what the hell are you supposed to smoke when you are out of weed xD?

Sometimes i might lick my finger to dab out a blunt or joint, never eat the fucking things . Get 2 dimes and make a roach clip!

As for the dabbing, I'm hit, until tomorrow. :/
I miss coughing from weed when I aint got none.

"You don't cough, you don't get off"

I think it still applies to dab. I don't know the science behind it but I imagine it has something to do with inhaling a little too much to the point of coughing, at which point the smoke is blasted into your lungs harder and deeper than a regular hit. It's not something I normally do on purpose but when it does happen, I appreciate the incredible buzz I get.

Ghosting! That was ghosting a hit!

Jesus Christ I forgot all about that stupid shit. Great way to make yourself throw up and white/green out. Y'all ever have a dumb ass friend that acted like they loved wu-tanging roaches?

Yeah that was exactly it!

Terpenes add to the harshness, some more than others. Maybe if you have control over it use less terpenes in your distillate/concentrate.

Also there's these vape pens called ZaZa that have absolutely none of the harshness of an average one. They're so smooth and tasty too. I don't know how they do it, but they're by far the highest quality disposable pens I've come across. You can check me I'm no shill. Only problem is no ∆9 only ∆8, ∆10, THC-O and HHC.

the correct answer was smaller hit

that's the main reason you're chokin away over there

the problem with that, is its sometimes hard to tell how big or small your hit is until you already over-did-it

the same goes with hash

gotta train yourself not to take too big of a hit