i just wanna get fucked up :p

^^

Now THAT I would love to see . . . ;)

I've discovered a fantastic way to create a groovy psychedelic lightshow when stoned . . . Oggz strategically placed on spinning decks =D =D =D =D !!!!!!

(doesn't even come close to RollNRave's mastery tho . . . :) )

the best bit about the record plan is you can be lazy and the powder is brought to you!!

i reckon i could do a 7-inch of meth, no problems. and a 12 inch of base, that should be easy enough. tho IIRC we tried to work out the Sir Cum Ferrense of a 12inch it was something STUPIDLY long. but if it's weak base that should be ok!

now, who will supply me with said chems?!?!?

;) :D

dr seuss said:
tho IIRC we tried to work out the Sir Cum Ferrense of a 12inch it was something STUPIDLY long. but if it's weak base that should be ok!

Nearly 38 inches! 8o 8o

detonater said:
38 inches eh! anybody fancy it

Mind where you go saying things like that, sailor! Especially if Medi57's around ;) :p =D =D

just thought some of our newer members could do with seeing this and making sure it's not lost forever :) put a smile on my face

i want to sit on a filthy warehouse floor coming up so fucking hard that i can't walk

i want to shiver and shake and twist and turn and burn and fall and make it all go straight to the highest point the culmination the manifestation the supreme alleviation of all fears, worries, stresses and hassles; i want to take apart each part of each amoebic sector of our incomprehensible galaxy, reassemble them into visions of the sheerest, shimmeringest beauty and spit out what's left for the next day's trip.

Ah this made me smile so much. I miss the old BL, or maybe just the me that I was way back when.

Lovely post, really put a smile on my face and brought back so many beautiful memories.

i want to sit on a filthy warehouse floor coming up so fucking hard that i can't walk

Been there - leaves a little to be desired in the pleasant department!

^ yeah the first time I did pills I came up so hard my legs buckled and I fell flat on my face. Does nobody else get that weird feeling in their arse cheeks when they come up on a good pill? The lovehearts last year were terrible for it.

Anyway this thread is brilliant :D

lol! i remember this thread. Very well written post by Seuss. Love the imagery. & the GREED! =D