• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just ordered (fentynal) oxycodone from online drug market. What are the risks?

Beags, Ive used oxy for years. I always knew it was legit. At my peak I could probably snort half a dozen 30mg oxys no problem and continue to redose whenever I wanted. Ive pretty much quit now so my tolerance is much lower. I have dabbled a few times however and still could handle 30 or 60mg no problem.

But a few weeks ago my buddy gave me one 30mg and I said what the hell as I had gotten some good news and was doing a bit of celebration. The pill looked perfect in every way but was not from my normal channels. When crushed in preparation to sniff, it seemed a bit crumbly but didnt think too much of it and proceeded. As soon as it touched my nose, I was thinking this doesnt smell or taste as it should but couldnt do anything about it now. Within 20 mins or so I went out to my truck and sat in the drivers seat. About 5 mins later, my boy walked outside to smoke a cig and found me slumped over the middle console breathing very swallow. He banged on the window thinking I was fooling around at first. When he realized I was actually in trouble, he threw open the door and picked me up out of the car and dragged me inside. He said I was barely breathing at this point and literally started to slap the shit out of me in hopes to snap me out of it to no avail. Fortunately, a few minutes later, I did regain consciousness but if he hadnt found me when he did, who knows.

Dude is my best friend for 35 years. He was a naval fighter pilot who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He said nothing about flying jets or war was scarier than finding me the way he did. Im going to close in a bit as beags request, but this is a cautionary tale that should be read by anyone interested in fent or buying street pills. I dont know exactly what it was, but am certain is wasnt oxy. If I, a 20 year veteran of oxy use, an overall pill head, and a licensed pharmacist can be fooled and face the consequences of this shit, anyone can.

Well.

I get the feeling I didn't tell bb anything he didn't already know.

But that was more for others to hear.

_____

That's scary as shit Kitty.

You guys are wonderful. And wow I've got so much to learn. I had gone into buying these thinking " something to chill on", but...fuck that. The vendor is dangerous.
Thank you guys. Love ya'

Kitty, I remember reading something you said about that. Didn't know it was so serious, glad you're okay.

OP, glad you decided to get rid of the stuff, you're lucky you at least knew what it was - I've never tried fent and have nothing against it as a pharmaceutical painkiller. The fact that it is turning up in everything from heroin and cocaine (even cocaine, read an article about it the other day) to fake oxycodone and xanax bars is fucking horrible.

What I don't get is why these sinister merchants disguise fent as something else. Why don't they just say they have measured doses of fentanyl?..

Unless you pick up a script at a pharmacy these days, even brand name pharmaceuticals are quite possibly dangerous lookalikes. ecstasydata.org gives a good insight into how widespread the problem has become.

This new fentanyl cutting bullshit has become a real problem for drug users everywhere. It needs to stop or a lot more people are going to end up dying from this shit. Its just fucked that people are willing to sink that low for an extra buck... what the fuck is going on with this world!? you cant even go get a bag of coke or a Xanax without having to worry about it being laced with fentanyl or its RC analogues these days!? I guess I am just going to stick to my prescribed meds for the time being, because I like to occasionally indulge in a bag of coke here and there and maybe the occasional Xanax too, but after reading that they have been putting that shit in coke and any given pill off the street, even Xanax these days, I think I am going to steer clear of anything off the street for a while. The only "fake" pills I have ever gotten were either just straight up fake roxy30s with nothing in them but chalk or the one time I got a Xanax bar, that looked totally legit but turned out to be phenazepam, and I was fucked up for like a week off one "bar". Those were the days before this whole fentanyl trend came about, now your not only getting fake product, but you are getting mislabeled fake product that can easily kill anyone who does it no matter their tolerance! I am truly just angry that this has become a thing now, its so fucked!

You're just lucky you knew. One of the benefits of the dark net for sure. A local dealer might not have told you they were fent.

You're just lucky you knew. One of the benefits of the dark net for sure. A local dealer might not have told you they were fent.
Very true.
The vendor was selling them 5 x40mg for <cheap> s&h.
He's trying to develop a consumer base.
Said "local people liked them so I'm giving them away on dark net for now and soon I will raise price when they're popular. Bulk deals available.
I bought them cause they're $<snip>for 5.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the vendors acknowledge that their products are lookalikes, they know that their fake product is going to be sold off as the genuine article to unsuspecting people and that makes the vendors just as bad as the street level dealers who are passing them off as oxys. I can guarantee that as soon as their product ends up on the front page of their local newspaper related to a string of overdoses, the vendors will simply pack up shop.

Fentanyl and its' analogues can produce thousands, sometime hundreds of thousands of doses from a single gram so even though the pills may seem incredibly cheap from the vendor there is probably still a huge mark-up. It's really fucked up.

If they were selling them as fentanyl pills that were distinct and clearly labelled as what they were, I wouldn't have such a problem with it, but these fake oxys and fake xanax bars are causing overdoses all over the world.

I am in Australia, though I haven't seen any personally that I know were fent I am starting to hear about it.

Edit: Just saw an article in the paper this morning about a batch of fake oxy that was intercepted coming from South East Asia to Australia. They contained W-18.

Last edited:
If beagle doesnt object, I will leave open. The more we warn the better.

Whoa Kittycat I had no idea! So glad you're ok man!!! I just want to impress upon everyone what you said again that if you, with your experience, could not detect enough of a difference that is something because buying street the brands change often but doing pill counts daily you become very familiar with exactly how each one should be and to combine that with use you know the finer details of each (I can say this first hand as well). With fentanyl and it's analogues now showing up not just in H but pills and coke and beyond then everyone needs to assume that any change of hands is just one more chance for it to not be legit product. Scary to think that parties are gonna all start looking like Jones town the morning after.