• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just ordered (fentynal) oxycodone from online drug market. What are the risks?

beagleboy

Bluelighter
I ordered 5 oxycodone. They're described as being equivalent to 40mg. They're fentanyl. The vendor says people localy like them and he's started to sell online.

I weigh 239 lbs. would it be safe to sniff a whole one?

What other unsafe stuff should I be aware of?

I use meth. I have Xanax on hand.
Is it very unsafe to use the fent and Xanax together?

^
What?
How is that even relevant?
I'm gonna report you to a mod you fucking maniac. You would use Narcan for fent od!

Keep the meth in case u od on fent
Using a powerful stimulant like meth to bring you back from a fentanyl OD!? Where did you come up with that one? That would most definitely kill someone who just ODed on fentanyl, and also if they od how are they going to go ahead and do some meth while they are laying there about to die? That is just down right stupid and dangerous.

Also beagle boy, I would be super careful messing with fentanyl you bought from some random person on the darknet. You never know what is REALLY in there. And no, definitely not at all safe to be mixing meth or Xanax with fentanyl. Id never trust someone trying to sell oxy pills that have fent in them online! Don't go ahead and just trust that they are equipotent to 40mg of oxy. shit I wouldn't mess with those at all if it were me, but if you must be extremely careful.

Using a powerful stimulant like meth to bring you back from a fentanyl OD!? Where did you come up with that one? That would most definitely kill someone who just ODed on fentanyl, and also if they od how are they going to go ahead and do some meth while they are laying there about to die? That is just down right stupid and dangerous.

Also beagle boy, I would be super careful messing with fentanyl you bought from some random person on the darknet. You never know what is REALLY in there. And no, definitely not at all safe to be mixing meth or Xanax with fentanyl. Id never trust someone trying to sell oxy pills that have fent in them online! Don't go ahead and just trust that they are equipotent to 40mg of oxy. shit I wouldn't mess with those at all if it were me, but if you must be extremely careful.
Fent slows down , meth speeds you up so it balances you out. Makes sense.

If your comatose on the ground, dying of a fentanyl overdose how in the world would it make sense to do some meth WHEN YOU ARE DYING FROM AN OVERDOSE! wow! am I the only one that thinks this is a bad idea!? besides the OP! Use NARCAN to bring people back from opiate overdoses, not meth people!

You dont understand how drugs work. When you dont know what youre talking about (no offense), dont give anyone bad advice. The guy who was banned gave bad advice, harmful advice. Meth doesn't reverse opioid overdose..

Anyways, OP. The best case scenario you actually get what you were told you are getting. Worse case scenario you have to break the pill into sections and be careful not to OD by taking a whole pill with a badly measured dosage of fent in it. Stay safe man

You dont understand how drugs work. When you dont know what youre talking about (no offense), dont give anyone bad advice. The guy who was banned gave bad advice, harmful advice. Meth doesn't reverse opioid overdose..
In that case its better to do the meth first no? So your hr is high, and it would take a lot of fent to od.

Meth first, then snort fent

I wouldn't touch those things with a ten foot pole. Fentanyl is so potent that if the dose is off by a little bit you can easily OD. The usual dose of fentanyl is micrograms which means it's difficult to get the same dose in every pill, especially if you're getting these from some black market source who is an amateur at mixing up and pressing pills. Just walk away from this one pal.

i guarantee you will kill yourself mixing xanax and fent.

you did only order 5 pills, so you may survive....there is a very good chance you will die though. Its not a matter of being careful or conservative with dosing fentnyl and benzos together you'll be dead before you even feel high...i'm not scaremongering i can't even remember how many people i know that are dead now from mixing this combo

I wouldn't touch those things with a ten foot pole. Fentanyl is so potent that if the dose is off by a little bit you can easily OD. The usual dose of fentanyl is micrograms which means it's difficult to get the same dose in every pill, especially if you're getting these from some black market source who is an amateur at mixing up and pressing pills. Just walk away from this one pal.
This.
It's a really bad idea. If you want to fuck around with that shit, use it in pure form and known dosages - not in Russian-roulette pressed pills.
Also using fent or any of its analogues will jack up your tolerance immensely.

It would be even more deadly to mix with xanax.

i thought most people dont even find fent to be that enjoyable because it lacks some of the warmth of op8s like heroin or oxy.

i really dont know why you would knowingly buy the drug unless you have a death wish, the dosage increments towards od is just so small.

Ok. Thank you to all my knowledgable friends at bl.
Case closed.
I am throwing the fucking pills in the toilet as we speak.
Thank you guys.

*a message to uniformed people who like to post nonsense like the second poster who's been banned. Think about howmyounwod feel if some young kid died From following your advice. Please educate yourself using these message boards. Mods like spacejunk are members who are very informed about drugs. I am an experienced user of many, just not fentynal. I got advice by clearly stating my question. Follow suit or don't do drugs!!!

Hey beagleboy. I just want to share this real quick.

Mixing uppers and downers is called speedballing, which is incredibly deadly. For instance, Cocaethylene is produced in the liver when Ethanol and Cocaine are present in the body.

That chemical alone can be upwards of 30% more potent than Cocaine itself.

Fentanyl is awfully potent. Using this with Xanax can will slow down your CNS immensely, meaning you can suffocate from the combo.

Methamphetamines in combination would throw your heart through a loop, and there is little chance you would survive the ordeal.

Naloxone is great to have handy in case of an overdose, since it basically renders opioids useless.

Easier just to flush fent pills than to take them and die.