I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astronomers Select Top Ten Most Amazing Pictures Taken by Hubble Space Telescope in Last 16 Years >HERE<

image001-1.jpg

image002.jpg

http://www.dmarkcato.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

I just went to let my dogs outside for the evening and 2 feet from their doggy door as I watched them go outside I noticed this thing!

soy6OgB.jpg

Luckily all of the dogs listened to me and ran through the doggy door as fast as I could before they got bitten. I had to call a snake removal guy and he told me he charged $100 to remove it. I told him I had absolutely no money and was in debt. with my electric currently and would have to call animal control. He told me they were closed. I started freaking out on the phone that I didn't know what to do (free flowing mind panic) and he told me to calm down and he'd come get it for free for me.

I just thought I'd share my near death experience with everyone 8( :sus:

sqirt it with ice cold water from a safe distance or you guys can work up a snare >here<... you got this star=D dump a pile of ice on the cold blooded unwanted guest..

i've handled poisonous snakes with my hand where about do you live i'm in cali so i probably can't help you
also someone jacked almost a g out of my bank account luckily the bank is gonna give me all the money back so i have some money for ps4 and school

Well the snake man was going to charge $100 but I had no money and I was freaking out so bad on the phone that he told me he would just come and get it. He even drove 20 miles for free for me.

I would have had to capture it if he didn't come though because I have dogs and I didn't want to risk them getting bitten. I would have probably attempted shooting it with a bbgun... though I have never been able to kill animals. Even at the one appt. when we had a mouse problem and they'd get stuck on the sticky traps I'd pour oil over them and free them. D: I just can't kill animals. Thank goodness snake man came to my rescue. Nobody can say no to me when I'm in a full blown freak out--free flowing panic though words. :sus:

I may have eaten it.. lol.. no really i love animals. free and happy or barbecued..lol what kind was it. looked like the head of a rattler dont even know if you guys have them in FL.. but really dark?

Huhh a water moc.. those things are actually pretty vicious.. came across a few who were living in an old beaver house and the followed the canoe and were really territorial.. following and striking at the canoe for a long ways into a big lake.

no a water moc isn't the exact same thing as a cottonmouth it's in the same family though

gr33n3y3z is back and tip toeing. ;)

Thank you everyone who Pm'ed me, ill get back.
I took my post 0ff due to the fact that I'm really upset about this & I figured enough people saw my post.
Thank you again you people know who you are, I'll get back to you later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.