• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i knew i should have pre ordered ps4 now who knows how long i'll have to wait

What an ex who cheated on you got married.. I think I missed the begining of this program? Im sorry if you are upset.. fuckin scumbag married men.. men who are scumbags should remain unwed where they belong. Yeah I dont understand why people get married if they want to sleep with other people.. Hella hassles in the end. Fuck him.
Wow what a douche! Hugs addy you deserve better anyway!

Yup!

He's a scumbag. I'll just stick to girls :)

where can i buy a ps4 right now all of them are sold out as far as i know walmart does it on a first come first serve basis but everywhere else you needed to preorder which i stupidly didn't do

^ Maybe online? I know there's a popular site to buy electronics that starts with an A.

flowers are you sourcing electronics on Blue Light.. LOL.. i hope you find one if you do let me know as i need a present for christmas and this would do well=D

lol i wish i would have just preordered it but i was on the fence about buying it anyways as i don't geek out on videogames like i used to

Fuck work and fuck adult life

I've worked 50 hours last week and only today was I asked how many hours I worked, and during the weekend I got sent an application form for self-employment, and I've never been self employed before. I'm about to set this shit on fire and throw it out the window.
Not only that but this piece of shit at work pissed me off big time on Friday and I'm still mad about it, I need to get this faggot back somehow. I despise people who talk shit from a distance or do it in a way to piss you off but will never approach you and say it to your face.

now I just tried to call the agency to get my pay sorted out and all I get is an answering machine back at me, great.

Last edited:
Well started on 12 mg suboxone today. Decided that from now on I'm going to be positive n feel positive. I am going to lose weight n be back to size 8-10 by Christmas. I've one month to do this, of course. I've bought lots of clothes at these sizes so of course I don't want to waste money lol. Did a good workout today, which was an hour - consisted of squats, lunges, cardio, abs, gluits etc. had a nice hot chocolate.
I have not had a drink since Friday - that's three nights n I have not overcome my overdraft

<3 Evey

i fucking hate my mom and her family and wish them the worst most gruesome death truly i tried to have a relationship with them but they are all immature and psychotic

get some exercise or find something that will help you blow off some stream mrflowers<3

NSFW:
lee-1.jpg

article-2309511-194D6525000005DC-645_964x642.jpg

001-stunning-photography-oerwout.jpg

Stunning-Digital-Artworks-by-Adam-Martinakis-4-600x385.jpg

make-up-art-svenja-schmitt-thumb290.jpg

6341_tn_Stunning%20Dragonfly.jpg

lol target will hold one for you if you happen to call on a morning where they received a shipment of them

i'm ok waiting for the ps4 as long as i got GTA5 cause they ain't even gonna make it for ps4

Go for it NSA (I worked out last night) - wish it was here here though. Raining like ell x

EDIT: these E-mail notifications are annoying, showing me old posts which I reply to then look an idiot ugh x

Go for it NSA (I worked out last night) - wish it was here here though. Raining like ell x

EDIT: these E-mail notifications are annoying, showing me old posts which I reply to then look an idiot ugh x

You can turn off email notifications by clicking on Settings at the top of the page and then General Settings in the left hand column (under My Account) of the next page you're brought to. You can also turn off thread subscriptions here too.

You can turn off email notifications by clicking on Settings at the top of the page and then General Settings in the left hand column (under My Account) of the next page you're brought to. You can also turn off thread subscriptions here too.
Hiya,
Thank you for that but I want the E-mail sub n selected threads. It's just that sometimes it E-mails me a post as if its the last post sometimes, n i reply n realise that that post was like two pages ago if that makes sense. It's my own fault as I've subscribed to a lot of threads.
Im partially sighted n it is an easier way of keeping on top of things without ignoring people's posts I just wish that it would always show the latest post so I'm not bringing back old posts / discussions xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.