TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

^I love cooking (and unfortunately for me, baking). It's a great hobby IMO. All the waitstaff where I worked at the time got together and gave me a food processor when I got married. Being my little hippie self I acted grateful but I couln't imagine actually owning such a contraption. My gratitude has only grown over the years--I use that thing for everything--hummus included.

I love cooking too, I do it every day and I've gotten quite good at it. :)

^I had naan bread last night too yum dipped in butter chicken double yum!!

Earlier today I made chocolate chip/walnut cookies. If it was up to my dad, I would bake them every day.
I only ate two, but that cannoli is still in the refrigerator calling my name! Wonder why I can't lose weight.

Yeah! I haven't made butter chicken in a while but for about a year I made it every couple of days. I never made naan by hand (I did used to bake bread by hand though for years), but I'd buy some naan and eat it with that. Right now I've been making Indian-inspired stir fry a lot, it's delicious.

Indian food is my favorite. :)

And my "butter chicken" was actually just inspired by butter chicken, not an actual recipe. It's close though, just a bit different, darker and spicier.

Its pissing bitches and hoes outside!!

I'm so glad that I made it back from school before it started pouring. I ride a bike with no fenders to keep my ass and back dry ._. So I'm super glad I was just in time cause I have a bunch of resumes in my bag that I need to hand out and I'd be pretty choked if they got soaked...

Yeah! I haven't made butter chicken in a while but for about a year I made it every couple of days. I never made naan by hand (I did used to bake bread by hand though for years), but I'd buy some naan and eat it with that. Right now I've been making Indian-inspired stir fry a lot, it's delicious.

Indian food is my favorite. :)

And my "butter chicken" was actually just inspired by butter chicken, not an actual recipe. It's close though, just a bit different, darker and spicier.

hmmm I should get butter chicken again tomorrow hehe we are already set up to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant tonight, My mom is working a late night shift so we are waiting for her to get off work for late night dinner.

Its pissing bitches and hoes outside!!
This made me laugh pretty hard. :D

continuing on the food theme.. I really have not been able to get cajun battered chicken fried steak, country sausage gravy, and over medium eggs off my mind all damn day. I came down with the bug I have been putting off pretty hard last night.. Finally sweated it out around 4am. Woke up still feeling kinda rough, but way better.. but as the day went on and I scooted down my road trip I became ravenous with a constant craving for this dish.

^this made me hungry and i just finished working out nooooo!! I might pig out again tonight tsk!

I don't get it.
It's seriously like I am invisible.

I have been trying (posting in various threads and forums) to find someone or some people to hang out with when I get into this town that a festival I'm going to is located, and every post has remained unanswered, as if ignored or irrelevant.

I just don't understand at all.
I don't want to be walking around this town for an entire day with my pack, and sleep in the streets for a day before the festival. I'm confident I'll meet some one in town that will at least give me a ride to it though. I mean, I'm already going there alone, and apparently none of my 800 "friends" on Facebook aren't going (which I struggle very much to believe).

What the fuck.

Your posts are coming up The C? facebook friends.. deactivate that shit. sucks, sorry to hear that.. have fun at the show!! What festival are you going to?

The C? Lol idk what what is.
Yeah I have thinking about deactivating it for a while now just for that reason. The only reason I have it is to learn about and see events.
I'm going to phases of the moon, btw

Shit.. widespread and SCI.. good lord two of my favorite bands.. for real. That line up reads off my ticket stubs for the last 17 years.. you're jumping the gun.. you know how we are.. you know how the drama of pre show plays out..lol... adds to the excitement. next time score your shit early and your in the drivers seat;)

You still have like eleven days or what not. pre show is a poker game. always works out in spades for me, well almost every time.

Yeah its going to be really great!
I kind of got my ticket early, like a mont or so ahead of time.
It's no big deal, I know the queen of diamonds by the way she shines! I'll meet some heady folks for sure.

Yeah cleaning usually sucks. I've got a big backlog of cleaning because I haven't been home much.

I haven't thoroughly cleaned in a while. Vacuuming usually happens quite often since we have dogs and tile flooring and there are little fluff piles that are impossible to ignore. But I was laying on my bed talking to my father on the phone and usually our bedroom fan is on but it was off and it literally looked like it had been snowed on. I was like holy shit. I couldn't even finish talking to him it was bothering me so much. We don't use our front room which is formal since we have a smaller living room that I find more cozy. The front room however is the most decorated so we have a bajillion things I had to pick up to move to dust. Even the couches which are leather were dusty I was like oh my god. Then I'm noticing there's like dust stuck to the walls. I'm like well apparently having a haunted house is the easiest business to maintain since you just don't maintain it. (business adventure ideas as i'm cleaning)

It was the worst. And it's not even done. I don't even remember the last time I dusted. Dusting is honestly the worst of them all. So terribly tedious. Like scrubbing toilets is less tedious than dusting. I can think of a million horrible jobs that would be better than dusting. Like it's honestly everywhere. I used the swifter kind of duster and apparently those are not equipped to handle mass dusting events.

Does pledge even work? I honestly want to spray my walls with pledge I have no idea how dust can stick to a wall. It's just freaky. I also think I might need several air purifiers after seeing how much dust the fans collect from just spinning.

/rant I hate dusting

for some reason I couldn't find the pet thread, so I'll post my little boy here!

X1bCJ6A.jpg

hehe thank you! he was a litter of 4, it was him and his brother left. I wanted to adopt the brother too.