• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I just had the strangest looking meth I've ever seen.

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
I went out and scored a bag yesterday because as we all know, "never again" isn't always that simple. Anyway, I got it from these two guys, one of them was acting as the middle. He brought it out to me and showed me it and it was absurd looking. I didn't get a pic because I was sketching out and in a hurry to get out of there. He was like, "Look it's really weird looking I know, but we're about to smoke some if you wanna join." Of course, I didn't want to. Not in the place I was at or with the people I was scoring from. So I told him, "nah it's cool, I gotta drive man."

I got home and busted open the bag and inspected the rocks. It was not clear at all, but white and rocky. It almost looked sort of like crack to me but not quite crack. Anyway, I figured if I was getting some sort of pseudo-crack instead then I guess I was doing it. I broke one of the rocks and it had that signature meth snap to it and crumbled into what was fairly normal looking powder and shards.

Loaded up the pipe and began to take hits and HO. LY. FUCK. The rush was so fucking intense and I was spun out of my mind after just a couple hits. I didn't even bother to look at how it cracked back, I was just stuck on how potent it was and how great I felt. It's been roughly 26 hours since I finished up the bag (I only bought enough for one day because I was more broke than usual) and I am just now starting to feel like I'm coming down. I haven't had a meth high like that since I first relapsed back in October last year. Not gonna lie, I wanna go see if I can turn those dudes up again and score more of that same shit.

Edit: I also just realized that in my haste and anxiety to know if I'd been ripped off or not, I didn't actually weigh my doses like I usually do. Jesus Christ. Even just a bag for a day I would typically weigh out to dose anyway.

Last edited:
(a) Lucky you. Scoring some red hot quality stim from a random source.

(b) Very Lucky you. Taking eyeballed doses of random street sourced drugs without properly reagent testing them and not ending up in the ER or worse.

This post should probably be over in Drug Culture because it doesn’t offer much in the way of harm reduction advice.

I’m not attacking you. We’ve all done this kind of stuff. But the point of BL is educating people not to do it!

(a) Lucky you. Scoring some red hot quality stim from a random source.

(b) Very Lucky you. Taking eyeballed doses of random street sourced drugs without properly reagent testing them and not ending up in the ER or worse.

This post should probably be over in Drug Culture because it doesn’t offer much in the way of harm reduction advice.

I’m not attacking you. We’ve all done this kind of stuff. But the point of BL is educating people not to do it!
Yeah, most of the stims I get around here do the trick, but this stuff was next level.
And yes, very lucky me. Unfortunately I live with people who absolutely cannot know I use, my girlfriend being one of them, so I can't keep testing equipment around. If she even suspects I've been using she has a super power of finding my shit no matter where I stash it. If she catches me again I have a feeling it's going to be game over for our relationship. Which sucks, because we have a super healthy relationship. I just have a drug problem that I have to hide. Only reason I can keep a scale to measure doses is because I use it to measure out kratom from time to time, which she is totally fine with. When I use meth I just sneak it out to the bathroom, clean it off, and put it back when I'm done.

And I get you. I'll try to bring more to the table about HR. And hell, I should really try and practice more HR than I do now for sure.

Not really seeing a question here, gonna move this to drug culture

Thank you! Wasn't quite sure where to put this.