• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I just got some Bromazo-LAM

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I was wondering what the difference between Bromazepam and Bromazo-LAM and what it would feel like as I managed to get Bromazepam. I figured I'd Order some Bromazolam since I am getting Norflurazepam and I have only read good reports about that and Nitrazolam. Which the Nitrazolam definitely takes my anxiety away and helps Me Sleep better when I take usualy 10MG Nitrazepam Mogadon Brand at Night with 2MG of it since I have a high tolerance just trying to get stabled back at 1MG Clonazepam since I had angina pains (chest pains) that scared the shit out of Me into Popping Xanax for like 4+ Months before I realized wtf was happening.

Last edited:
probably very similar to alprazolam in effects and dosage

probably very similar to alprazolam in effects and dosage
Yep, in my experience, it is very similar to alprazolam. I use 1mg once every 2 or 3 weeks for my really bad insomnia bouts.

Hmm... Thank you this is very good to know. How would you say the 1MG of it felt compared to a 1MG Xanax similar I am assuming or slightly more potent? Possibly less?

Interested in this benzo also. Expensive though from my vendor

Yes it's not cheap since I assume being new one just like all the new RC Benzos started with high Pricing that and very few Vendors have it regardless of pricing.

It lasts much longer than alprazolam, the main effects of alprazolam last 2 h or so and tbh aren't that nice. Pharma pills in the original blister pack. given by a doctor (aka definitlly real). Bromazolam lasts around twice as much, both kick in about as fast, total duration is about the same, bromazolam is even more boring (probably because it's as hypnotic as alprazolam which isn't very hypnotic either and for me not hypnotic = boring).

If you want a replacement for alprazolam why not etizolam? Feel nicer, is an approved medication in many countries, cheap, easy to get, if buying it could get you in legal trouble try metizolam, Very close to etizolam, but half as potent and twice as long. -It's a bit more expensive but not a huge issue. Avoid deschloretizolam because it is just to expensive for it's potency. Before the UK blanket ban on rcs vendors tried to sell 3 mg pills as equipotent to 1 mg etizolam (and thus for the same money) and 6 mg as equipotent to 2 mg etizolam. Except that it's far far weaker than that. If it was sold in 10 mg and 20 mg pills for the same price it wouldn't that bad although it would still feel a bit off compared to etizolam.

Finaly the direct answers to your questions:

>Bromazepam and Bromazo-LAM

The naming schemes aren't entirely self consistent. Bromazepam is the 1,4 version of pyrazolam, so either bromazepam would have to be called pyrazepam or pyrazolam bromazolam. I dpm't think there is a 1,4 version of bromazolam but if you took diazepam and replaced the cl with br...

It lasts much longer than alprazolam, the main effects of alprazolam last 2 h or so and tbh aren't that nice. Pharma pills in the original blister pack. given by a doctor (aka definitlly real). Bromazolam lasts around twice as much, both kick in about as fast, total duration is about the same, bromazolam is even more boring (probably because it's as hypnotic as alprazolam which isn't very hypnotic either and for me not hypnotic = boring).

If you want a replacement for alprazolam why not etizolam? Feel nicer, is an approved medication in many countries, cheap, easy to get, if buying it could get you in legal trouble try metizolam, Very close to etizolam, but half as potent and twice as long. -It's a bit more expensive but not a huge issue. Avoid deschloretizolam because it is just to expensive for it's potency. Before the UK blanket ban on rcs vendors tried to sell 3 mg pills as equipotent to 1 mg etizolam (and thus for the same money) and 6 mg as equipotent to 2 mg etizolam. Except that it's far far weaker than that. If it was sold in 10 mg and 20 mg pills for the same price it wouldn't that bad although it would still feel a bit off compared to etizolam.

Finaly the direct answers to your questions:

>Bromazepam and Bromazo-LAM

The naming schemes aren't entirely self consistent. Bromazepam is the 1,4 version of pyrazolam, so either bromazepam would have to be called pyrazepam or pyrazolam bromazolam. I dpm't think there is a 1,4 version of bromazolam but if you took diazepam and replaced the cl with br...
yo bro how are them bromazlam they haven't hit UK but looking mate n proper xans Ares are pressed chalk I'm gettin kerns pharma at minute they good to go bro

Bromazolam 2,5 mg pill with double LL on one side and a crack on the other, the color is orange, those i pretty much like, they are still more expensive than clonazolam or whatever new RC, but i think if u are a regular user(i am), 5 mg of those will satisfy you... just my 5 cents... they hold the whole 8-10 hours, so if u work, normally it is the best pill at this moment..

Bromazolam seems less potent than alprazolam to me, for sure, maybe even just half as potent, but it's substantially more sedating than alpraz, and actually more sedating than any other benzo I've tried (I haven't tried a whole lot of them though, maybe like 6 or 7 of them). It knocks me the fuck out and has a strong body high. I cannot stay awake on it. It seems about equipotent to etizolam, but is stronger in terms of sedation. It also has some strong rebound anxiety for me compared to other benzos. I picked some up when I couldn't find my preferred benzo, etizolam (I use benzos for occasional sleep help, and drug comedowns, so etizolam is perfect, short half life, no rebound anxiety, great for sleep), split m5g with my friend, and I've used it like 3 times, and then picked up more etizolam, which works much better for my purposes.

To ME. One of the best benzo around.

Its legal to manufacture in China unlke tiz which is getting harder to find.

If you have pure brom, its equipotent to alprazolam or clonazepam ime. Very sedating, body high than tiz does not have, long lasting. I personally love it. Wake up feeling refreshed and anxiety free. Most batches probably come in at 60-75% purity, compared to other benzos which have always been near pure.

To me flubromazolam is the most euphoric benzo. same with clonazolam which id put at 2nd in terms of euphoria and anxiolytic efficiency. However these two are TOO potent and very dangerous. .1mg of pure clon is all I really need. 0.25mg if im getting really frisky.

So in terms of pure euphoria I put brom in 3rd place, in terms of safety I put it in 2nd behind tiz, and in terms of an all around benzo its very suitable for any need.

Last edited: