European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I just entered the Young Musician of the Year - he was furious

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have you ever ended up in strange/bizarre/sexual situation because of drugs? Do tell. You first.

No, the only one that springs to mind is when I was involved in a bizarre electrolysis accident whilst on meth. To this day I don't have a shred of hair on my entire body.

Have you ever ended up in strange/bizarre/sexual situation because of drugs? Do tell. You first.

No, the only one that springs to mind is when I was involved in a bizarre electrolysis accident whilst on meth. To this day I don't have a shred of hair on my entire body.
Seriously?

I can hazard a guess at the sort of thing you might have been attempting to do if so.

I've had at least one pretty bizzare mishap which can only have been caused by being fucked up on at least one substance or other.

A big dose of benzos was involved, but it might have been something else too, and it was something that affected my thought processes enough for me not to think straight and to make bad decisions.

I was sitting on the edge of the bath one time, not something I normally do, and that's pretty weird in itself as to why I was even doing that, I must have been fucked. Anyway, somehow I lost my balance, even sitting down, and I managed to fall backwards into the bath, and somehow straining and fucking up my back in the process of falling while trying not to fall at the same time.

I was then laid out flat on my back on the bottom of the bath. Something in my back had 'gone' and it wasn't long before the big dose of benzos had fully kicked in and that definitely did not help matters. I just could not sit up, or get up. I was struggling for hours to try to move and get up. Several hours. I was getting nowhere. I was lamenting the lack of strength in my triceps at that time. If I had been training my triceps muscles maybe I could have lifted myself out by the strength of those muscles. Tricep dip style. But I did not have the sort of tricep strength required to do be able to do that.

Eventually I had the demented idea that if I was to fill the bath with water, maybe it would help me float upwards and make it easier to just roll out the bath if necessary. Surprise surprise that did not quite go to plan. Unfortunately something I didn't think of was that the temperature control on my hot water wasn't working right and so scaldingly hot water was coming out. Hotter than I realised. I ended up scalding the fuck out of my head and face in that water. And so I gave up on that idea, but the damage had already been done.

Eventually I somehow managed to generate enough movement and momentum to kind of lift myself up to the top of the bath and roll myself out. I was so exhausted by that time that I just went straight to bed and slept for hours regardless of the burns.

I got a second scolding when I woke up and took myself to the hospital for the burns. It was from the nurse this time for leaving it so long before going to hospital. I was in for a few days. My face was burnt bright red and thick layers of dead skin were falling off, or had to be rubbed off my face in the shower. When I was released I had to wear a bandage and then a gauze over my face for a few more days, and I was under strict instructions to keep the sun off my face for at least 3 years otherwise the burning to my face would flare up again. I was advised to go the Drs for some codeine for the pain relief, and when I went I was immediately given a prescription for a large tub of 30mg cocodamols with no questions asked.

The burning gradually faded over the next few weeks and I did mostly manage to keep the sun off my face for the 3 years they advised. One time early on I got caught out somehow, but it it was unavoidable and it did feel very sore so I had to get out of the sun asap.

Last edited:
I had to go to myyDoc last week - showed him some lettuce that poking out my pants 'that dosen't look good'
'I know' I said 'and that's just the tip of the iceberg' Boom Boom

I've had at least one pretty bizzare mishap which can only have been caused by being fucked up on at least one substance or other.

A big dose of benzos was involved, but it might have been something else too, and it was something that affected my thought processes enough for me not to think straight and to make bad decisions.

I was sitting on the edge of bath one time, not something I normally do, and that's pretty weird in itself as to why I was even doing that. I must have been fucked. Anyway, somehow I lost my balance, even sitting down, and I managed to fall backwards into the bath, and somehow straining and fucking up my back in the process of falling while trying not to fall at the same time.

I was then laid out flat on my back on the bottom of the bath. Something in my back had 'gone' and it wasn't long before the big dose of benzos had fully kicked in and that definitely did not help matters. I just could not sit up, or get up. I was struggling for hours to try to move and get up. Several hours. I was getting nowhere. I was lamenting the lack of strength in my triceps at that time. If I had been training my triceps muscles maybe I could have lifted myself out by the strength of those muscles. Tricep dip style. But I did not have the sort of tricep strength required to do be able to do that.

Eventually I had the demented idea that if I was to fill the bath with water, maybe it would help me float upwards and make it easier to just roll out the bath if necessary. Surprise surprise that did not quite go to plan. Unfortunately something I didn't think of was that the temperature control on my hot water wasn't working right and so scaldingly hot water was coming out. Hotter than I realised. I ended up scalding the fuck out of my head and face in that water. And so I gave up on that idea, but the damage had already been done.

Eventually I somehow managed to generate enough movement and momentum to kind of lift myself up to the top of the bath and roll myself out. I was so exhausted by that time that I just went straight to bed and slept for hours regardless of the burns.

I got a second scolding when I woke up and took myself to the hospital for the burns. It was from the nurse this time for leaving it so long before going to hospital. I was in for a few days. My face was burnt bright red and thick layers of dead skin were falling off, or had to be rubbed off my face in the shower. When I was released I had to wear a bandage and then a gauze over my face for a few more days, and I was under strict instructions to keep the sun off my face for at least 3 years otherwise the burning to my face would flare up again. I was advised to go the Drs for some codeine for the pain relief, and when I went I was immediately given a prescription for a large tub of 30mg cocodamols with no questions asked.

The burning gradually faded over the next few weeks and I did mostly manage to keep the sun off my face for the 3 years they advised. One time early on I got caught out somehow, but it it was unavoidable and it did feel very sore so I had to get out of the sun asap.

I've done some strange and/or dangerous things on Benzos - fortunatley no permanent damage - to me or anybody else - but could easily have been. It was a wake-up call. One should seriously be careful with where and when you take benzos - in bed is the only real safest place - and not take excessive amounts

I've done some strange and/or dangerous things on Benzos - fortunatley no permanent damage - to me or anybody else - but could easily have been. It was a wake-up call. One should seriously be careful with where and when you take benzos - in bed is the only real safest place - and not take excessive amounts
Yeah fortunately I no longer need or want to take ridiculous benzo doses, and that chapter is well and truly in the past. I'm blaming it on tolerance. That old chestnut. (Even still, as I later found out when it became time to taper down I was taking far more than I actually needed, and the first 25% reduction was no problem at all.) But it was definitely all a learning experience. Don't know why I had to learn it for myself the hard way, rather than learning from other people's experiences, but I think I'm over that too.

I have other bizzare and random tales but some other people are going to have to post theirs first.

Last edited:

I was sitting on the edge of bath one time, not something I normally do, and that's pretty weird in itself as to why I was even doing that. I must have been fucked. Anyway, somehow I lost my balance, even sitting down, and I managed to fall backwards into the bath, and somehow straining and fucking up my back in the process of falling while trying not to fall at the same time.

You have gone up 100% in my rating of BL members.

You have gone up 100% in my rating of BL members.
You must have rated me pretty low previously then :LOL:

I'm thinking I probably must have taken something like MXE before the benzos, as that would explain the very odd behaviour, even for me, of sitting on the edge of the bath, and then loosing my balance and falling backwards into the bath, and then not being able to think straight afterwards :?:\. Although I can't even remember what I may or may not have taken besides the large dose of benzos, it almost certainly wasn't just benzos. It's amazing how fucked up things can sometimes get without even leaving your own 4 walls.

I never ever left my house after having taken MDPV and I'm so glad I didn't.

Last edited:

You are the exact kind of person I want to party with.