View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I just drank DXM first time

Jamesdean420

Bluelighter
Swim just drank a whole bottle of DXM. Swim didn't know if swim was supposed to take measures. This is swims first time how many mg did swim just take its long acting Tussin 4 oz

We don't SWIM here and you can figure out how many mg you took by reading the bottle; if you can't do the basic math to extrapolate how many mg that is, then you really shouldn't be doing drugs.

You also should measure dosage and ask questions BEFORE ingesting the drug. Once it's too late, it's too late man. Be smart. I know drugs are fun but they're really not worth dying for.
take that from someone who has come close to death many times and was essentially a walking corpse for 5 years, someone who has also lost over 20 people to negligent substance use.

Update: my first trip was awesome.turns out I took 350 the first time and It was starting to kick in when I asked this. It felt like I was stoned,drunk, and on hydrocodone all at the same time. I ended up falling down the stairs because I didn't know their were carpet cleaners coming over and I was confused. I took DXM again the other day. I took 650. Chugged 2 bottles on with guafesin(can't spell) and yes I knew I was taking a risk of throwing up. I was hallucinating and it was great. I ended up throwing up and when I went to turn my mattress over I spilt my green tea. Ended up ruining my favorite shirt and new jeans..

after I cleaned up and changed I decided t close my eyes and listen to music. I started hallucinating. I hallucinated I 'entered the drug world' I was only a black soul. I saw some people I know who are under the influence of drugs as well. They were also black souls. And I could tell which was which by their voices. Anyways we floated around my room.

After awhile a lalala long long song from bob Marley came on. I was laying down and I felt like I was spinning around in circles.and whoever I was listening too was playing in the middle and I spun around them all happy. This continued for some time until I started listening to Pink Floyd. Comftorbly numb came on and I felt like my soul was sinking down and then I started spinning around again but in a different kind of 'motion'.

Then nirvana came on. I felt Kurt cobain nearby. I swear to god I felt his spirit nearby. I felt like he was sitting down playing his guitar right in front of me. Never saw him. I forgot a lot unfortunately. Anyways sorry if this was long I just wanted to share my experiences. I'm not taking DXM again until summer so I don't fuck up my tolerance

i also saw Arnold from hey arnold. He just popped up from existence and popped out.

Last edited:
You also should measure dosage and ask questions BEFORE ingesting the drug. Once it's too late, it's too late man. Be smart. I know drugs are fun but they're really not worth dying for.
take that from someone who has come close to death many times and was essentially a walking corpse for 5 years, someone who has also lost over 20 people to negligent substance use.

I agree, you may have had a fun trip but be careful next time! Drugs aren't always fun & games.