Site Feedback I just don't understand...

lovegluegunnin

Bluelighter
...Why people feel like need to act belligerent toward one another on this website. As if we all haven't had enough bullshit to deal with in our every day lives? Let alone do we want to come on here and have some random asshole from the boonies trying to tear us down. From what I've seen on this website, I feel like the majority of us need support and genuine advice as well as factual information; Not sarcasm, malice and more mistreatment.

I thought it was a given that we would treat each other with respect and kindness?

I understand that this is how the world works - it has it's ugly people, but what the fuck?

Drug users that bother to post here at BL tend to be a little obsessed with drugs (I know I am). Plus, whenever you get a large group of outsiders together there is going to be a fair amount of dick-sizing in regards to doses, stashes, knowledge etc.

Also, a lot of us are on drugs, some of us have had bad days... why does anybody do stupid shit? It is a shame though.

I thought it was a given that we would treat each other with respect and kindness?

I think we do pretty good in most places on BL.. but this is Earth and it pays to have a good sense of humor, a little toughness to our skin, and above all else not to take ANYTHING to serious, especially ourselves or anyone else.. dont let the bastards ruin your day glue.

I think we do pretty good in most places on BL.. but this is Earth and it pays to have a good sense of humor, a little toughness to our skin, and above all else not to take ANYTHING to serious, especially ourselves or anyone else.. dont let the bastards ruin your day glue.

Oh they definitely didn't ruin my day... it takes a lot to do that to me anymore. I'm thick skinned believe it or not, I was just pondering why it's even necessary on a website like this. I have to agree with you, in most places on BL everyone tends to be very nice and civil, but there's still those occasional jackasses who think they're hot shit for trolling when really, they're just keyboard warriors lol

Blind Melon - It's very evident and obvious to me that the majority of people on here are drug users. I myself am a drug user. But thanks for the insight.

Oh they definitely didn't ruin my day... it takes a lot to do that to me anymore. I'm thick skinned believe it or not, I was just pondering why it's even necessary on a website like this. I have to agree with you, in most places on BL everyone tends to be very nice and civil, but there's still those occasional jackasses who think they're hot shit for trolling when really, they're just keyboard warriors lol

Blind Melon - It's very evident and obvious to me that the majority of people on here are drug users. I myself am a drug user. But thanks for the insight.

Wouldn't worry about them. But I see what you mean. Some people get really competitive with drugs and it gets out of hand.

i completely emphasize with you. it's our job to make your bluelight experience as pleasant as possible so if you see a post which is antagonistic or belligerent, just report it. you can also pm a staff member in addition to that if you feel a single member is targeting you.

one asshole at a time ;)

homeless -> support

are you talking about something you read in the lounge?

really?

It's the internet, you will have tools that think they've won by being an ass and equally silly people that get worked up over it. You (or anyone else for that matter) will be miles ahead, so soon as you realize it's a game not worth playing.

That said, if someone is being directly abusive to you then baooozs has good advice.

Its just a message board...people will be people. The lounge always seems to be snarky if thats what youre referring to.