• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

i just bought a purple kush tshirt ask me a question

RichardMcHenry

Greenlighter
wear1_1024x1024.png

Now, I am the most important person in my neighborhood.

That is a beautiful piece of work. If you like shit like that check on Imaginary Foundation, they make tons of t-shirts that a very trippy and well made.

I like the shirt, but it just screams "everybody look at me, I'm such a stoner! Look how cool I am..." :p

i think its abstract enough that not everyone would automatically think weed when they see the shirt

some people might just think its a beautiful design

A shirt composed of a close up picture of weed, abstract enough that people won't see that it's clearly weed? Anybody who has seen a picture if weed will know that's exactly what it is.

I don't think my parents would recognise it straight away

《Plasticity》;12967602 said:
A shirt composed of a close up picture of weed, abstract enough that people won't see that it's clearly weed? Anybody who has seen a picture if weed will know that's exactly what it is.

actually i agree with him, i dont think most people will notice it right away. sure, people who are into the culture will, but its not like the standard 420 swagalicious rastafari pot leaf attire you see on most hipster stoners. I think this is actually pretty nifty.
normally im not really into that stuff, not the super-stoner cloths anyways...

If I didn't know what a bud looked like I could see thinking it's weird psychedelic hippy art. Nice shirt! I'd wear one

where did you get it? props for your taste and the artist