• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I haven't slept since I gave up weed

the vivid dreams are my favorite part of stopping the herb.

but yeah, it takes a sec to get back into full- nights of sleep.

Since I quit weed, I can't sleep properly, I shake when I fall asleep, I suddenly jump out of bed, I dream a lot and I am conscious of the dream I am having, I watch it as if it were a vivid dream, I feel a burden on me from time to time, what can I do, what are your suggestions, my mother tongue is not English, I hope I have conveyed my experiences correctly
Valerian root may help. Just valerian root tho as the ingredient. Don't get a complex that has other ingredients.

While I personally didn't have issue sleeping after quitting, the dreams were so fucked up. Sometimes they were really cool, other times, most of the time, they were so fucking terrible and in general I just craved it like an absolute fiend during the day. It was a 6 month tolerance break for me and I've always been more responsible about it ever since. Wishing you luck. Try out magnesium glycinate if you can find it around, this shit seriously will help you.

While I personally didn't have issue sleeping after quitting, the dreams were so fucked up. Sometimes they were really cool, other times, most of the time, they were so fucking terrible and in general I just craved it like an absolute fiend during the day. It was a 6 month tolerance break for me and I've always been more responsible about it ever since. Wishing you luck. Try out magnesium glycinate if you can find it around, this shit seriously will help you.
How long did it take to get your dreams normal again? What was the timeline? At the end of the 6 months, did you feel 100% on your sleep.

I don't think my dreams have ever been normal necessarily, they were just so immensely vivid it wasn't even funny. I get this when I sleep during the day no matter what, it sucks. It can be fun, but it can be terrifying. I can't really say, I'd say by 3 months the vivid dreaming was over. My sleep again was never exactly affected (if anything I slept more because I was more depressed without weed)