L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I have this problem when it comes to sex and love

jenesaispas

Greenlighter
I can stay up all night having sex. I honestly don't care if I orgasm or not... is that weird? I will literally give this girl as many orgasms as she can handle and feel fine. It makes me feel great knowing that I can make my girlfriend get off a dozen or so times (not lying). I have never had trouble holding back but this has to be the longest sex sessions I've ever had

She turns me more then any other girls I have been with.

I even told her I loved her which I haven't said that since I was with my high school sweetheart..

Usually I break things off after hearing a girl say it.

Cliffs:

When you're making love to your girl / guy (no judgement) do you want to make her or him orgasm over and over until she cant go any loner? then wait five minutes and get her off a few more times? my max was 15. I culd have orgasmed at the start but pulled through.

THE ISSUE:

she finds herself unattractive because of this and doesn't understand my reasoning. none of my friends do either.

it doesn't help that she is suffering from an eating disorder and currently getting help.

I just want to show her that she is helen of troy to me. that ive never seen true beauty since ive seen her.

advice? shes about 85lbs the last time I saw her but only saw 175lbs in the mirror. should I be selfish and cum as soon as possible? or what?

is it selfish if that's what she wants?

if you can just go back at it 5 minutes later, why not do that?