• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

i have svt prolly bcuz of heroin and wanna try kratom will it raisey heart rate??

dockahk

Greenlighter
hey guys im new to the bluelight as a member but always came here for info but rn i got some very important questions that could save my life im an opiod addict ive relapsed for about a month now on heroin and i ended up somehow fucking up my heart and got hospitalized for 4 for svt basically my heart goes threw the roof ive been home for a week and still have been using i wanna take kratom but i am afraid it will raise my heart rate never took it before can someone help me rn i have an ounce of red kratom the red mitragyna.....

Ditch the heroin and start taking Kratom. I guarantee you that the kratom will be MUCH better for your heart than heroin/fent.

Let us know how you feel after taking it.

im not gon lie bro i took my last bit of dope around 5 am and i started feelin a tad bit funny around 2pm runny eyes and i took about a gram give or take of sum kratom and i feel fine honestly im relaxed and my heart feels just fine as of now and its around 5 pm

im not gon lie bro i took my last bit of dope around 5 am and i started feelin a tad bit funny around 2pm runny eyes and i took about a gram give or take of sum kratom and i feel fine honestly im relaxed and my heart feels just fine as of now and its around 5 pm
Good for you. Keep on taking the kratom, tell the heroin to fuck off, and get your life back. Good luck.

i find my heart rate always feels like its increasing with withdrawals. and since i got a watch that continuously measures it, i've had that confirmed. so i would guess that you need to make sure you avoid ending up in severe withdrawals.

what did the medics say when you were in hospital? they would be better placed than us to say what the best course of action is.

street heroin will be mixed with any old crap and who knows what that does to your heart. if kratom is less likely to have horrendous cuts then at least you'll know what you're dealing with.