• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I have something to say about "Anti-Druggies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
You know what I just realized that I have to make a thread on this. Its too long of a topic name trying to google search lool so if this thread has been done before sorry, if not maybe I'm a genius after all. Lol im kidding. FYI ima explain how i go onto this idea because this anti druggie girl. TLDR is on the bottom, but i dont think this is too long lol.

So ima be going to a vacation place this summer, gonna be around someone (no names) who is a raver and has connects for different types of drugs. I want to try ketamine for specific psychonautical reasons, and the other day I hear this girl whos anti drugs say a stupid comment. I didnt mention ketamine but another friend did. The girl said the stereotypical "its a horse tranquilizer, you just sit still and are fucked up its a retarded drug that kills brain cells".... First I thought goddammit, you dont know pharmacology at all like a lot of other people who arent for drugs, and ketamine is pretty safe at recreational doses if your a typical normal person with a ok-decent mental psyche. They use it as an anesthetic at larger doses vs a little 30-60mg bump (not addressing kholes). She sorta made ME FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR WANTING TO TRY KETAMINE A FEW TIMES. I didnt tell her I wanted to try it but I felt very conscious about my decision and felt guilty for myself. Which isnt right IMO. THEN I REALIZED THIS. So here in America, most of our foods have GMOs, arent labeled and all that nasty shit. Atleast for my generation around 1990s-now, as I know of, we have grown up with these gmos, preservatives, and shit. Shes very defensive on her core belief with all drugs are bad. I can bet her whole life she has consumed GMOS. We all have pretty much! GMOS are poisonous to the body, wayyyyyy worse than doing some ketamine a few times RIGHT???? Like she talked shit about how ketamine is so bad but yet she'll consume all these GMO products not even knowing whats happening inside her body. Im pretty sure doing a small amount of ketamine is way safter than consuming those unhealthy foods for years. She doesnt even brush her teeth cuz "toothpaste is weird." SOOO LIKE SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO JUDGE!!! Or am I wrong? True Psychedelics like acid, shrooms, dmt, and salvia on a physical level are safe, way more safe than processed foods almost daily for sure. Drugs I bet arent nearly as bad as eating GMO processed foods. Now obviously abuse ketamine or any drug and its a nightmare but doing it once in a while I bet is no way worse than eating all those GMOs your whole lifetime.

TLDR: Taking Ketamine (just revelant to my situiation but goes for some/most street drugs maybe not rcs) is technically safe a few times vs saying drugs are sooo bad yet your eat processed foods your whole life?

Last edited:
I don't see the point of this thread. What are you even saying?

You're saying pretty much all food that comes from farms is worse than drugs?
Literally 100% of mangoes are genetically modified, if they weren't then the whole mango fruit would be extinct. Yes, the mango was genetically modified to prevent the whole species from being wiped off by a fungus.
So eating a mango will be worse than shooting up some heroin once?

I'm not going to go on a rant to say how stupid this thread is. If you think GMOs are worse than drugs then you need to do A LOT of more research.
GMOs have actually also saved millions of people from starvation all across the world.
Could you tell me how they're even dangerous? Has something happened with a mango that has traumatized you?

So, I'm 110% positive doing Ketamine would be much more worse than having a bite of fruit.
But of course I don't think Ketamine is dangerous unless you do it too often at high doses.

So, bottom line, I hate the people who speak badly about drugs thinking they'll kill you right away like you do.
I also think Ketamine is fine as long as you don't abuse it too much.
But, in no way can I agree that GMOs are worse.
Cheers.

Just so you know, GMOs aren't bad for you. Nature has been genetically modifieing organisms for millions of years. YOU are in fact genetically modified!

Society at large is programmed to sneer at and look down at people who have any involvement with drug use of any kind. Just something to get used to. I think a lot of it has to do with value judgements rather than people looking at it logically and rationally, ie risks, etc. At least that's what I've mostly encountered.

This forum is for basic dosing questions in relation to harm reduction. This is better suited to blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.