View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have some questions ^^

aris26

Greenlighter

Hi! i'm new here, and yesterday i just did 3/4 of lsd for the first time, and my friend just 1/4. The thing is, in about 2 weeks we want to do it again, but i really dont know witch dose i should take to really feel the effects. Yesterday, i saw things different, like 3d shadows, come blurr in faces, the sky was beautiful and my body felt funny (like it was tired or heavy but at the same time it didnt bother me much i could keep on walking and doing things just fine), my friend just laughed for 4/5 hours but didnt see anything weird. I want to feel the experience of lsd quite stronger because i totally felt conscious and normal at all times and didnt even get to think or wander in my mind etc.

Is 1 and a half tab a good dose for my proupose? or should i drop two? i know it depends on the person and everything but maybe someone with more experience can guide me a little. My friend wants to take 3/4 or one (she is quite small, and i guess it will do more for her than for me).

Ah, i usually need larger quantity of anything (alcohol, mj, or mdma to get the feeling others get).

Thanks !

Your tolerance should be almost down to zero if you wait 2 weeks. So yeah if you want to trip harder than 1 and a half should be fine. Have fun

Maybe you got a weak blotter. 1.5 seems good and later you can work your way up if you must.

Beware that a strong psychedelic trip can overwhelm you in ways strong alcohol or weed wouldn't. Don't hurry, you got plenty of time (assuming you ain't got an advanced cancer or something xD)

both you and your friend can increment up, take it slow, and no need to go too far with it.

Depends on the strength of your blotter!

If 3/4 was good aim for a full one test the water see how it goes. Then next time take a 10 strip :) no only joking as said by pupnik - take it slow and no need to go too far with it. Safe travels.